Reviews for Return Of the Kids
Eden B chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
This fan-fiction made me laugh harder than I ever have before! Please do more so I can get more weird looks from my family as I laugh my ass off. Lol!
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
This story is absolutely hilarious.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Nobody trusts Etrigan!? NOBODY FUCKING TRUSTS JASON FUCKING BLOOD NOT EVEN BATMAN WHO KNOWS HIM REALLY DAMN WELL GODDAMNIT AND THEY DROOLED AFTER ZATANNA?!
Banana-man chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I would to see an update of this. Hopefully, you won't abandon this neat story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
update please!
1Superman4Me chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... *keels over laughing*
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
must have more... i love this...
jordylilly777 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
This is... kinda interesting!
Update soon!
LasagnaLover chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Whoop! Love it and cant wait for the next chapter! Hope you continue soon, PLEASE UPDATE:D
Lillianna Rider chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Twillah; Is Wally abused in this cannon?

Lillianna; Can it Twillah!

Twillah; NO! NOW GO BACK TO YOUNG JUSTICE FAN-FICTION SO I CAN DROOL OVER ROY!
Dextra2 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I LOVE YOU QUESTION! I HAVE A FRIEN THAT ACTS JUST LIKE YOU! BUT SHE'S A GIRL!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you about how difficult makes it for readers to *legally* respond to questions without having to wait for another chapter to be finished or the author responding to each person individually if you have many people asking.

However, you should know that this still *sigh* falls under guideline 'No-No' rule #5 even as you (quite funny and yet creepily) tried to get around rule #1.

Yeah, yeah, I know...sometimes writing seems more of a byatch then a pleasure at times. Just a friendly heads up because I haven't heard if the righteous morality gestapo police are still about. (This from someone who believes in following rules, but geez, draconian measures...have they no life?)

And there's me trying to be funny and probably also just ending up creepy.
ShoesSOS13 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Creepy came out funny to me for sone reason! Am I crazy?
Tigress2929 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Awesome, Awesome! I love this story and was bummed when I reached the last chapter you have posted. Can't wait to read more!
Tigress2929 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Great first chapter! You've got me hooked!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »