Reviews for My Guardian Demon
ronnyangel88 chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Omg please please please you have to update again I WANT to know what happens next pretty please
leantired chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
when are u going to update this story i mean you are updating newer ones just wanting to know

thanks
Marierux chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
OMg o.o
carmen21 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Omg I dint know how long I have been waiting for this story to update! Hope you update soon :)
Han-bee chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Okay, I’M OFFICIALLY HOOKED. Post soon or I will sic demon! Blaine on ya.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Demon Blaine is so hot (even if a bit OoC) Great chapter. I’m intrigued for more.
Jen chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I love this story so much! Please write more soon ;)
silver woman chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
ok bad things first. how could you put kurt in the hospital? poor kurt... i hope when blaine finds out he'll tear those person into shreds! there should be a commandment that it IS NOT allowed. like"thou shall not put kurt hummel in a hospital" or "thou shall not beat kurt hummel, for it is a incredible act against humanity" or something...

good! you've made blaine hate rachel! i hate her! please please have blaine place her in the deepest part of hell. like making rachel choke on a very important audition, or make the glee club put her in her place. ireally reaaaaaaallllly hate her

i am loving the fic so far i hope you will update soon
Sally B. Mcgill chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I'm a little confused, who beat up Kurt? Was Blaine feeling Kurt's pain? Is Chadler after Kurt and want him for himself? What's the whole mysterious "it's time" about? Is it unlocking Kurt's old memories? WRITE SOON!
MarchingbandGLEEK XD chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
What happened?! *sighs* only time will tell. Please update soon
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I missed this. Thank you for updating.
artchild79 chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Demon Blaine (sigh) this should be canon. I wanna read more of this.
that1BEAUTIFULboy chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
FINALLY, AN UPDATE! Love this story so much. I hope you continue.
cold kagome chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
wow i love that blaine is determind to be near kurt and want to protective him...
cold kagome chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
omg..AWW it seem blaine really want to be around kurt.. lol i cant wait for more..