Reviews for As Time Passes
nabari fan chapter 6 . 3/20
I really like the part when miharu was pregnant! Good job. Also, I LOVE miharu he's my favorite anime character (but I have an idea that miharu starts dating a girl named ayuri probably maybe?)
Hikary Sanoko chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I love this fic, it's beautifully written.
Crucifix HiME chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Eh?! Come ON!
kat1316 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
please update!
PhantomsWorkshop chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Research enhances the story quality nice work. I really enjoy reading this fic and I look forward to the next installment. Though I must say I'm sorry you had to put up with some poor usage of the review button. There are times when you just can't write for various reasons. I would think that people on this site would understand that.
Myunghae Hyun chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
omg can't wait for nex chapter
TitansfancyKirauser chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Can't wait for the Next chapter! :D
ElusiveIllusions chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
The baby is coming! I'm so excited! Just... Please don't hurt Miharu.
Lady of the Shards chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Hope your computer is okay!
While I am excited for more and want to read it soon, I understand how hard it is for writers. I dont want you to rush yourself! I hope your inspiration flows.
mistyhollowdrummer chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Oh my gosh I like this chapter. Miharu is being refered to as a girl, and I like how all the characters are there in the beginning and having a good time. The multiple characters seemed to make it a little hectic, but it got smoother throughout it. I really liked this chapter and am soooo eager for the next one :D... You're going to make the next one sad, aren't you? e.e...
Yoitemichealis chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
The dialogue was a bit hard to understand near the beginning, i couldn't tell who was talking. But it evened out as it went along. I still can't get used to referring to Miharu as "she"!
Your aunt's labor must've been very painful, if this is based off of it.
ElusiveIllusions chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I want to see the baby Flawed, I really do!
Yueli-san chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
really like the story, looking forward to future chapters!
mistyhollowdrummer chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Yeah, they really should have just gone with how the manga went because they ignored so much. So when is this darn child going to be here already? What's it's sex? I like how it's all light and cute and oh yeah, Raikou and Gau... Oh yeah. XD So this will be like a calm before the storm, right? RIGHT?!
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Im glad you finally updated!
I was waiting forever, it was a big surprise when your story popped up in my alerts.
I look forward to your next chapter :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »