Reviews for As Time Passes
Kirahasthedeathnote chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
Wow... This is very creative. Some would say that it's illogical because of the whole 'male pregnancy' but I do see how it works.
The Shinra Banshuu is supposed to grant any wish that Miharu desired and he wanted children.
I like this story a lot and I look forward to the future chapters.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Too bad you didn't keep writing
nabari fan chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
I really like the part when miharu was pregnant! Good job. Also, I LOVE miharu he's my favorite anime character (but I have an idea that miharu starts dating a girl named ayuri probably maybe?)
Hikary Sanoko chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I love this fic, it's beautifully written.
Crucifix HiME chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Eh?! Come ON!
kat1316 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
please update!
PhantomsWorkshop chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Research enhances the story quality nice work. I really enjoy reading this fic and I look forward to the next installment. Though I must say I'm sorry you had to put up with some poor usage of the review button. There are times when you just can't write for various reasons. I would think that people on this site would understand that.
Myunghae Hyun chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
omg can't wait for nex chapter
TitansfancyKirauser chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Can't wait for the Next chapter! :D
ElusiveIllusions chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
The baby is coming! I'm so excited! Just... Please don't hurt Miharu.
Lady of the Shards chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Hope your computer is okay!
While I am excited for more and want to read it soon, I understand how hard it is for writers. I dont want you to rush yourself! I hope your inspiration flows.
mistyhollowdrummer chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Oh my gosh I like this chapter. Miharu is being refered to as a girl, and I like how all the characters are there in the beginning and having a good time. The multiple characters seemed to make it a little hectic, but it got smoother throughout it. I really liked this chapter and am soooo eager for the next one :D... You're going to make the next one sad, aren't you? e.e...
Yoitemichealis chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
The dialogue was a bit hard to understand near the beginning, i couldn't tell who was talking. But it evened out as it went along. I still can't get used to referring to Miharu as "she"!
Your aunt's labor must've been very painful, if this is based off of it.
ElusiveIllusions chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I want to see the baby Flawed, I really do!
Yueli-san chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
really like the story, looking forward to future chapters!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »