Reviews for When Soft Voices Fail
japanesegirl101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Whoa! That was creepy! But I love it!
Ali chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Eeeeeeeeeee omg that's soooo kewl! I love the way you put 2gether your words. Your story really does catch the depressing poetry of DS. It seems like Maggie had become a skitz...and Josette is protecting Maggie. What an idea. And I loved Barnabus's reaction to her. A delighted shock, that she has finally became his masterpiece...that's all she is really, just what he made her to be, but not her own thoughts. eeee anyway, I loved this story! Keep writing! :-D
eleni459 chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
The stoy is eerily beautiful. For a short story it is surprisingly atmospheric. I like it.
CherieValmont chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Beautifully written! I must admit, I used to view Barnabas solely as a heel but now the guy's grown on me. Although, imo he DID manage to hurt her if not intentionally, then inadverdantly by locking her away and trying to force her into a life she never asked for. Had the chick recalled any of it later on, she would have needed LOADS of therapy thx to him. Love your writing style, tho. :):)
Raven chapter 1 . 4/28/2000
This story was beautifully written! It captures the tense, gothic glamour of Barnabas perfectly.

RSC
Cagey chapter 1 . 4/14/2000
This is one of my favorite DS pieces - lovely, haunting, eerie. I'd love to see this expanded some day (hint!).
ImperialGirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I loved this one! I always thought Barnabas got a bad rap. . .he could call me Josette any time! Okay, it's not the best way to a girl's heart, but you have to admit, he's perisitent, and he didn't want to hurt her. And this is a wonderful way for Maggie to react. (10)