Reviews for Titans Central
Burr-the-vampire chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Yay please continue friend dj :D I would be most pleased and where is the nearest mall of shopping o.o I love your story BtV out
midnightheula chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Awwww...there's no chapter five :( I was really liking this story, please update again soon. I would be so happy :D
crazedduke chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
so when is the update (yes we grow tired of waiting) its a super story and we don't want to see it die
RisingSm0ke chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Awh! I loooooove TT fic where Beastboy has an animalistic side! Makes it more exciting! I love it so far, hope you update soon!
hello bob chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
loved the story please comtinue to write it its really good
Ikasury chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
i can see Raven's thought process... *after watching memory* 'Must... Kill... Terra...' cue demon-Raven! XD

its kinda nice to see this back again, i really like Ravenger and Kid Devil, you don't see them much, and more adult/cynical Titans is always fun :3

some things are still a bit hard to follow but the concept's fun... and 'You're' not 'Your' i went back and re-read the rest (to remember, i will admit :P) and that just kept nagging at me, some other things but not so bad as that... i think there was an instant of 'There' 'Their' and 'They're' that needed to be corrected too, but meh...

Hope you continue sooner for the next one, still got a lot of 'teasing' with these two :P

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!
-Ikasury
itachi girl88 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
AMAZING! please write more really soon i look forward to it
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
this was... kinda jarring.

i didn't really get the sense that bb was gonna try to off himself last chapter, so i was caught off guard. i'd like to think that bb was somewhat stable mentally. love does funky things to people i guess but i didn't think he'd go off the deep end.

still, other than that, i guess it's possible. it's just, jarring. if you'd lead into it, i'd be able to see it more. but it kinda went, bb talks to himself and then bb's waking up in the medbay... with raven beating the stuffing out of the punching in between. literally. like i said, jarring.
Stiffinme chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
"Everybody stop calling my face a fart!" Oop. Had an Adult Swim moment...well I'm glad the terraformer is gone, but will she stay gone? Lol update again soon!
Stiffinme chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
She called her an emoslut...hilarious. He called her a two-timing bimbo bitch...priceless.
helikesitheymikey chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
methinks he might want to get tested because who knows just what the bimbo has picked up...plus who knows if she's only been sleeping with Beast Boy and Slade...there could be more.

I hope in the future BB will hear Raven giving advice in the girltalk...bet he might be surprised about what all she knows since she's technically a virgin. OH! funny phrase that might help. "he who laughs last is the slowest. he who laughs first has the dirtiest mind."

SO...I'm betting that Raven's gonna be the leader in between her and BB for this mission to help Central since BB's unstable and suicidal/homocidal-ish.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

btw, did BB's more primal self even like Terra? I mean I'd think it would be able to smell others on her or that she's really used goods and not strong enough to be his partner/mate/breeder/w/e.
Densharr chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Damn, powerful stuff.

And here we get one of the biggest pieces of evidence of comics/DCAU fusion; Terra's "relationship" with Slade.

Heh, fastest boy alive.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
this looks interesting. though, i have to admit, terra as crazy, unstable, slade-bimbo has been done before, you seem to pull it off rather well. i do hope to see where you're going with this.
Densharr chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Kid Devil and Ravager - interesting choices.

I'll be keeping an eye on this here.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
SO...is Eddie a full demon or does he have demon ancestry or does he just look like one? how are he and Raven gonna get on if he's a demon? I mean wouldn't usually there maybe be a bit of territory struggle or discrimination because Rae's a half demon or are they both far too in control to do any of those things currently?

really interesting...and I'm wondering who Terra is hot for...and how come Gar couldn't put it together that she was thinking of someone else...unless he was in denial until Raven proved him right...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I REALLY hope BB and Terra call it off soon so BB technically doesn't cheat when he's pursuing Raven...I doubt Raven would accept being the other woman.