Reviews for You'll Ask For Me
paulavara140 chapter 37 . 5/30
️️️️️️
pierce through the heart chapter 8 . 5/17
Just a comment really, nothing serious or anything, but... I think that, maybe you resolved the problem with Jeremy a bit too fast. Like, one moment they fought, and then the next, he's at her door, wanting to apologize and then, they're friends again!
I was hoping for something more you know?
Cause it was sort of a huge fight, and Jeremy did slam the door on her face, choosing Vicki over her and all that.
I don't know, I guess I was hoping for something a bit more special.
Anyways, it's still an interesting story. I do adore Marissa, she's a very well-thought out character! I'm a huge fan of love triangles and since, I haven't read all the chapters yet, I'm looking forward to see how it develops!
just-strolling-through chapter 27 . 4/14
Um. No.
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 37 . 3/26
Omg i missed Rissa! I cant believe it took me so long to catch up. But i finally did and i loved it! I cant wait for more, and for Rissa and Jeremy to FINALLY get together. As you know ive been waiting for that for forever lol. You are amazing, hun, please update soon!
sherna55 chapter 37 . 3/18
I love the story so far. Although, and I might be the only one thinking about this and it is a little far down the road, but I can't help to wonder what you are going to do with Klaus.I mean, because one of my favorite things about his relationship with Caroline is how Tyler fits into the little triangle. Still, it's an amazing story. Can't wait to read more.
RHatch89 chapter 37 . 3/2
awesome update :)
Lucy Greenhill chapter 37 . 3/2
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
HALEB.TRASH chapter 37 . 3/2
FANTASTIC CHAPTER
belladu57 chapter 37 . 3/2
Very good
This was way too long of a chapter. Couldn't stay focused and just had to glacé over it
MammaMia2016 chapter 36 . 2/23
Please update soon!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 36 . 2/22
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 36 . 2/22
I waited so long for a update and as usual, you didn't disappoint.
HALEB.TRASH chapter 36 . 2/22