Reviews for You'll Ask For Me
HPuni101 chapter 40 . 9/26
Please update it's been ages. Need more chapters and the originals.
Pls update
Pls update :( i rly like Tyler and Ris tgt!
belladu57 chapter 40 . 4/8
Very good
Miss E Charlotte chapter 40 . 2/14
Original Huntress
Hey! I figured I would answer your question as a review so if anyone else was wondering they could see the answer as well. Rissa did try to feed Caroline her blood. It was this part here.
"Caroline... Caroline, please, wake up. Please!" She cried out, as she pulled her closer to her. Feeling at a loss, she bit into her wrist, and held it against her sister's mouth, begging her to drink.
I hope that answered your question :) Thank you xx
slexieotpforever chapter 1 . 2/14
Now that I think about it, I'm a bit confused. Why didn't Rissa feed Caroline her blood when she found her in the bathtub?
JazmynnMikaelson910 chapter 40 . 1/24
Omg what a cliffhanger! Love your story! I think I like Marissa more with Tyler but I'm still so torn! Please update soon
Kelly1432 chapter 40 . 1/10
Katherine always has to make a scene lbvs. Lol great chapter thought update soon!
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 40 . 1/9
poor Caroline. poor Rissa too.
RHatch89 chapter 40 . 1/9
WOW!
slexieotpforever chapter 40 . 1/9
I love this, and I can't wait for more! Hope to see more of Tyler/Rissa soon!
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 39 . 1/8
Why must you break my heart so?
Kylie Winchester chapter 39 . 12/23/2015
Ok so just to be clear... this is the end of Marissa x Tyler right, because I am already dying as it is here. This book is so emotional it makes me cry and I think that is the best feeling ever. You realy know when a book is great when you cry over it
Catarina Persephone chapter 39 . 12/22/2015
sad feels for Marissa and Tyler...
Kelly1432 chapter 39 . 12/22/2015
Wow way to make me catch a bad case of feels. This is so stressful reading this story because I am being torn in to. Like do I want her with Jeremy or do I want her with Tyler? She's not Katherine so she can't have both, or can she ? My god. I need to go re think my life as a wait for the next update.

Great chapter!