Reviews for You'll Ask For Me
Please write more ...
Get Jeremy and her together
Please write more
brutallyhonestraven chapter 40 . 3/23
this book is honestly the best fan-fiction i have ever read. you made me laugh and cry and squeal and feel so many emotions that i felt like i was on a rollercoaster. i know its been a long time since your last update and i'm sure you probably done with this book- but i hope you never stop writing because, damn, you are good at it.
kblatz chapter 40 . 3/12
I know it's been a while bUT I really enjoy reading this story and I hope there is more on the way.
KatarinaFoster chapter 40 . 2/25
it's one of the best stories i ever read please update
Star1X chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
Being compelled so many times... eh... kinda makes what Elena did to Jeremy look like a picnic.
HPuni101 chapter 40 . 9/26/2016
Please update it's been ages. Need more chapters and the originals.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/7/2016
Pls update
Guest chapter 39 . 4/19/2016
Pls update :( i rly like Tyler and Ris tgt!
belladu57 chapter 40 . 4/8/2016
Very good
Miss E Charlotte chapter 40 . 2/14/2016
Original Huntress
Hey! I figured I would answer your question as a review so if anyone else was wondering they could see the answer as well. Rissa did try to feed Caroline her blood. It was this part here.
"Caroline... Caroline, please, wake up. Please!" She cried out, as she pulled her closer to her. Feeling at a loss, she bit into her wrist, and held it against her sister's mouth, begging her to drink.
I hope that answered your question :) Thank you xx
slexieotpforever chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Now that I think about it, I'm a bit confused. Why didn't Rissa feed Caroline her blood when she found her in the bathtub?
JazmynnMikaelson910 chapter 40 . 1/24/2016
Omg what a cliffhanger! Love your story! I think I like Marissa more with Tyler but I'm still so torn! Please update soon
Kelly1432 chapter 40 . 1/10/2016
Katherine always has to make a scene lbvs. Lol great chapter thought update soon!