Reviews for Room 234
c.hill987 chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Please oh please OH PLEASSSSE UPDATE! I have been waiting and dying to know the reason why Ino killed both of her best friends! Also I enjoyed the story so much you are a great writer :).. but leaving us with all these questions for soooo long is just... plain evil...:(... Again LOVE the story
Jazzingalong chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
WHAT!? LIKE WHAT OMG SHE DID IT!? Omg I need to just breath for a sec...WHAT!? Argh I cant believe it. Having a breakdown here
sazunaki chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
I THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD INO WAS CLOSE TO THE UCHIHA BROTHERS FROM THE BEGINNING! BUT I IGNORED IT T_T I FEEL SO STUPID. You threw me off with the whole Ami thing, I latched on :(

Great writing, and I can't wait to read the last chapter!
sazunaki chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
IT'S INO?!
sazunaki chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Ok I take it back, Shisui said 7 people knew what happened in that day, and since he said earlier that Fugaku was a pool fool who didn't realize the truth.. that crosses him out... maybe it was Mikoto? I give up guessing for now :/
sazunaki chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
OMG FUGAKU DID IT, DIDNT HE!? IT ALL MAKES SENSE! I kept thinking, Fugaku isn't stupid. If Sai is cross dressing as "Ami" spending a lot of time with Mikoto, he had to have realized that they have a thing for each other, and that Ami is really a man. The "secret" everyone is talking about was this, since Sai didn't want Sakura telling the Uchiha brothers. Fugaku must have found out as well, and had Sakura killed to keep it quiet. It would also make sense how the brothers witnessed the murder taking place, YET SURVIVED. What murderer would leave witnesses behind, unless it was their children... also explains why he always visits them...

Anyway thats just my thoughts on it..
sazunaki chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
This chapter was amazingly well written. I enjoyed the development of the mystery surrounding the nature of Sakura's death. I love how every character's experience of what happened brings to light the truth of what happened in room 234, and yet, without all of them talking to each other about it, it remains a mystery. It is honestly such a smart story that I haven't encountered anything like it on FFNET. Truly a gifted writer, and I hope the other chapters don't let me down :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
This story makes me wet
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Nothing I just love you
Kirschstein chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
picturing itachi in prison turns me onn HOOOO swag / is tachi getting mail from dick baby sasuke? i think so. / "an inside joke between my brother and i" B) / are they fucking yet in this or... / SHIKAMARU'S POV I'M SO FUCKING READY / mmmm this fanfic is so interesting its like an episode of SVU with all my favorite cocks / why did shika confess if he didn't do it? / mmmmmmm neji and shikamaru in the same asylum? is that what i read or am i just tired / WHY IS THE CHAPTER ALMOST OVER / okay hematite is bae but room 234 might actually be my semen cchild
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I'm sitting right across from you while reading this but hoooooooly shit it's so interesting. I think you're the best person to write a mirder mystery because you're so intellectual and have such good insight on everything. Also I feel like the way you write is what makes this so good to me. I know I'm only on the first chapter but AH IM IN LOVE.
Darth Moya chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
My, that's really got an atmosphere... I like the air you create around Sasuke and Itachi, it makes it almost... tangible. And... the fuck, Ino?! ... wait, I think I get it. Please updateeeee!
VampirePrinssess chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Shadow- I really hope that you continue this
Isy- please give us the last chapter
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Well I LOVED this! I hope you'll update it at some point :) great story!
I's that C chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
I've been following this fic since it came out, one of my all time favorites. Do you still plan to give us the last chapter?