Reviews for Room 234
Anon chapter 14 . 11/24
This is awesome it's seriously making my head hurt please finidh;
Krishka chapter 14 . 8/21
This story is beyond amazing. The dexterity of the plot, aura of suspense and mystery, and the constantly changing POVs, all bring closer to the truth yet leave us more confused than ever. I really love this writing style, where the story moves forward using different characters POVs. Not only this helps to know the mindset and thought process of them but also the varied reactions to the same stuff. And being crime and Suspense genre it also brings a "Who did it feel?" and makes it like a confession box.

You really made good motives for everyone to back Sasuke. But Hinata I don't understand, I know it's difficult to let go of your best friends but if Sakura is really such a despicable me character how Hinata still managed to be best freinds with her. Her motive for concealing killer's identity was justified (my assumption) as Ino was probably more of a friend to her. And what with Sakura going all batshit insane over Sasuke inspite of him being gay (a fact she realised much later on). So how could Sakura be all buddy-buddy with Hinata who was betrothed to the love of her life. As Hinata may love Kiba but without knowing the truth about Sasuke's sexuality, him falling for Hinata was quite a possibility, so how come Sakura keeping in mind her characterization didn't see Hinata as the enemy.

Ino's Sakura-actions were quite in the spur of the moment. But why did she kill Hinata, as at the time of her death Ino was involved with Choji (making Sasuke reason void) and since it seemed quite planned so mometary lapse of judgement or situational factors are nullified. Also Hinata must be aware of Kiba's reasons, surely her dislike/hate for Sasuke was not greater than her love for Kiba or even her self-preservation instincts. Also Ino could have told Hinata to shut up, as Kiba was already out, and there could have been a way for HinaKiba without none being wiser about ItaSasu, a win-win for everyone. Why she resorted to such planned drastic measure is what makes me impatient for the final chapter. That and the reactions, especially Kiba's and Choji's and the whole story from Ino's POV.

You have a nicely worded profile and this fic wasn't mentioned in your priority list, but since only the final chapter is remaining I hope you'll soon put it up.

This fic is extremely good with exceptional writing and gripping plotline. Even the suspense build-up is done excellently, which makes one desperately want to read the final chapter, even if the story is pretty much sorted out. Though I guess Ino will go scot free as even if Kiba wants to clear Hinata's name and untaint her memory, the other secrets involved are way too much to bring the guilty to justice.
Hoping for quick completion. Absolutely adored your story.

Have a wonderful day :) :) :)
winterspyre chapter 2 . 7/13
I'M ACTUALLY CRYING AT THIS.
"An inside joke between myself and my brother, that's all."
"Oh yeah? Well you'd better make that an outside joke! You and your stinking brother are both convicted murderers, so don't go thinking you can be keeping secrets!"
HAHHAHAHA. I'm sorry I'll leave to the next chapter now but I had to do this—this was gold.
winterspyre chapter 1 . 7/13
To be honest, I'm terribly smitten with this story already. I love how it's so twisted, and I love how everyone's so messed up in this story. I DIE OF HAPPINESS.
Vongola Princessa chapter 14 . 4/30
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT WHEN THE scene was like the unknown murderer was like I loved you and I'll kill anyone who gets in the way omFG this was so good ugh I would have reviewed every chapter but I needed to keep going to keep reading
FaithSuteki chapter 14 . 4/7
Please finish this story! Sorry I couldn't review before now, but I was so immersed in it..! I really wanna, need to know what happens next! The motive(s) I need to know that too! So please finish this story, there's only one chapter left! Sorry for bothering you with my whiny review but I have to know the end!
shadowphantomness chapter 14 . 3/14
... I guessed right! I can't wait for the next chapter!
c.hill987 chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Please oh please OH PLEASSSSE UPDATE! I have been waiting and dying to know the reason why Ino killed both of her best friends! Also I enjoyed the story so much you are a great writer :).. but leaving us with all these questions for soooo long is just... plain evil...:(... Again LOVE the story
Jazzingalong chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
WHAT!? LIKE WHAT OMG SHE DID IT!? Omg I need to just breath for a sec...WHAT!? Argh I cant believe it. Having a breakdown here
sazunaki chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
I THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD INO WAS CLOSE TO THE UCHIHA BROTHERS FROM THE BEGINNING! BUT I IGNORED IT T_T I FEEL SO STUPID. You threw me off with the whole Ami thing, I latched on :(

Great writing, and I can't wait to read the last chapter!
sazunaki chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
IT'S INO?!
sazunaki chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Ok I take it back, Shisui said 7 people knew what happened in that day, and since he said earlier that Fugaku was a pool fool who didn't realize the truth.. that crosses him out... maybe it was Mikoto? I give up guessing for now :/
sazunaki chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
OMG FUGAKU DID IT, DIDNT HE!? IT ALL MAKES SENSE! I kept thinking, Fugaku isn't stupid. If Sai is cross dressing as "Ami" spending a lot of time with Mikoto, he had to have realized that they have a thing for each other, and that Ami is really a man. The "secret" everyone is talking about was this, since Sai didn't want Sakura telling the Uchiha brothers. Fugaku must have found out as well, and had Sakura killed to keep it quiet. It would also make sense how the brothers witnessed the murder taking place, YET SURVIVED. What murderer would leave witnesses behind, unless it was their children... also explains why he always visits them...

Anyway thats just my thoughts on it..
sazunaki chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
This chapter was amazingly well written. I enjoyed the development of the mystery surrounding the nature of Sakura's death. I love how every character's experience of what happened brings to light the truth of what happened in room 234, and yet, without all of them talking to each other about it, it remains a mystery. It is honestly such a smart story that I haven't encountered anything like it on FFNET. Truly a gifted writer, and I hope the other chapters don't let me down :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2015