Reviews for Duck Soup
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 6/11
Awww, lovely story. I really enjoy when Margaret reflects on her behaviour, particularly when she jumps the gun or is too harsh.
WinterFrost15 chapter 1 . 6/10
I loved this so much! "The Red/White Blues" was the first episode of M*A*S*H that I ever watched, so it has a special place in my heart. This story was believable and funny and cute, not at all stupid! Klinger and Margaret were spot-on; I think that their relationship really did grow as the series went on. Great job, and can't wait to read more of your story "The Wind and the Rain"! I began reading the first chapter yesterday and it was awesome. :)
foolondahill chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wanted to let you know that I added this story to my recently made community “Swamped: the best in MASH fan fiction”. If you have any objections, please PM me.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was so sweet. The characterization was spot-on. Well done.
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
i thought that i'd return the favor with a review. and i must say, this is terrific. :D thank you for sharing this.
mille libri chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was very nice and warm. I thought you had a particularly good touch with Igor and Klinger's voices, and with Margaret's reaction to Klinger. Their conversation made me smile.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh, I remember that episode. This is a lovely little post-ep, and you did a great job with the characters, thank you!
Fawn Hickory chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I loved it! :-)
Bini Martini chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh man, how did I miss THIS? This story was so stinking cute! By a total coincidence, I just recently saw the episode that this is based on, and it really bugged me, the way Margaret and Hawkeye treated poor Klinger. So this story was a very nice continuation of it. Kind of like an unseen ending. And of course, it was wonderfully written. Great work, dumpling! ;) Now get back to work on The Wind and the Rain, chop chop!

samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
this is awesome! It has your trademark storytelling magic but Klinger- is it ever the treat to find a good Klinger fic on here! Please keep up the good work.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Your description of Korean weather was so appropriate. And of course, you're depiction of Klinger (his habit of saying 'sorry') right in character. What a touching moment when they both share their affectionate camaraderie. In "real life" they would never have met; but in the middle of hell, they each grow.
Bottle Imp chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
After all the drama and angst of your other story, this was quite a refreshing change of pace from you. In fact, it was downright adorable. I thought Margaret's dialogue and thoughts were very in-character. She was a good blend of short-tempered and kind. Klinger was his usual sweet self (of course, it's been established that you've definitely got his character spot-on) and the parts with Hawkeye and B.J. and even Igor were all very natural and amusing. In short, a lovely piece of prose!
Stratocruiser chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This gave me a much needed smile. I love the dialogue, especially when Margaret faces off/ignores Hawkeye.
buttercup67 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Absolutely perfect...great idea...well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it!