Reviews for Continual Activation
Mars chapter 1 . 3/17
So the question for vegeta is: is trunks, Bulma, super seiyan worth his loses? I think that at this point the answer is no.
I'm sure he thinks he could've obtained super seiyan status regardless.
Prl16 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Very nice :)
Lady Lan chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I love this oneshot to pieces. You said so much in so few words, and it's definitely one of those stories that I'll be mulling over all day. On-point characterization, realistic dialogue, and I adore the way B and V move about one another. Especially Vegeta's reaction to Bulma's dream, and the effortless way Bulma's slipped into motherhood, and - mostly - Bulma's realization that she's got Frieza to thank for how her life's turned out. I hadn't thought of it that way, and it's really lovely.

Thanks for sharing!
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Continual Activation' is Nominated for 'Best Vegeta Portrayal Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
LeChick chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh if I had remember you'd written this piece of sorely underrated excellence I wouldn't have been so surprised by your newer works.
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Cute :3
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
"I just survived one death sentence and now you're forcing me into another? You're a woman; aren't you supposed to be nurturing, supplicating my every whim, submitting to me as your superior?" He follows her down the stairs, silent as anything, but a solid presence at her back.

Frieza may have been the catalyst, but she's living the fallout. She'll take it from here, with or without thanks.

"Never."

"I see," Vegeta grunts.

As if he's saying, perfect.- There are very few people who write a believable Vegeta/Bulma, you do. This is masterful and just amazing. I LOVE the beginning with Bulma dreaming of killing Frieza, this whole thing was so very interesting. :D

Thank you for reminding me why they were always my favorite couple on DBZ.
UrieNanashi chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow I don't think I have seen a better more realistic portrayal of the two then this. It's fantastic and reaches into the reality and depth of the characters. I have always loved these two- so thank you for such a beautiful piece.
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Love it!
YellowShoes chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is so wonderful! Very in-character. I can see this happening within the DBZ series. I do hope you write more beautiful stories soon.
LittleMissV chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
You have such a wonderfully written story here - your characters are flawlessly in-character and the whole story flows well. What's even better - it's believable! Please keep up the good work and I hope you write something more soon.
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This little story is a diamond in the ruff and deserves far more reviews than it has at the moment. Beautifully written, truly. You obviously have a keen sense for setting a certain atmosphere in your writing and I loved it. Don’t let the lack of reviews for this story fool you – you’ve done a brilliant job here.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Aw very sweet I like it )
niteryde chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I loved it! I think my favorite part was where Bulma's reflecting on Trunks and how much he means to her. The writing in that part was excellent, though that's not to take away from the rest of the piece. I loved it all around. An hour on a flight well spent. :)