Reviews for Booth, Seeley Booth
Kyepie05 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh my gosh. I love this. I just... Wow.
ninjamidori chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN REVIEWING! D: it's just that my life has gotten really complicated lately...
I almost cried at the end, I can't believe it's over! :'D it made me so happy!
chrissym453 chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
This. Was. Fabulous. I can't think of any other way to put it! Absolutely fabulous!
NCIS FTW chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
I think it was the perfect way to end a story such as this. Be proud that you wrote a story that people so obviously enjoyed :)
CSInerd878 chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
Great ending to a great story. Loved every minute of it! ;p
daisesndaffidols chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
I'll miss the story.. I hope you plan to write another one soon!
Glad that everyone had a happy ending..well... not Goodman.. but our team anyway!
bblover228 chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Thanks for writing this story. I loved the action as well as the fluffiness. It was a 'blast' to read. I look forward to more of your work.
EowynGoldberry chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
I enjoyed the ending even though it was a little crazy, glad they are all ok and together:)
CSInerd878 chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter! Yay, they caught the Gravedigger! Can't wait for more! ;p
EowynGoldberry chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Glad they are ok, I want to know what the last thing is!
escapingthesameway chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
I love the plot of the story and how it ties into the show. your writing style is great and suspenseful. I can't wait for the last chapter :)
AnthropologistGirlInTheMaking chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Lovely little story. I almost would've prefered that you'd drawn it out a bit more, put some more interesting details and that kind of stuff in; for example, give them a bit a time, a chapter or two, before managing to find Brennan and Hodgins, but at the same time, I do really like the short, simpleness to it.

Either way, I like your story. Good work.
NCIS FTW chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Is there more to come or was that the end?
Someoneslove chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I just started reading this and I started laughing when I got to the part about Booth not liking NCIS. I wonder what he would think of your avatar
BonesFanatic chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
AHHHHHHHH! It's almost the end!
I love this story so much and I think that you are an amazing writer. I hope you update soon! Keep On Writing!