Reviews for Love is a Temporary Madness
patheticnoob chapter 1 . 17h
Nice fic for the most part, but I don't see how you would explain what happened with Sam and Emily. If this was possible here, why wasn't it with them?
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
awe clarie broke the imprinting!
yay chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is awesome. I love the imprinting vs love thing.
dragongirl423 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I hate imprinting, but LOVE this story! I always found Quil's Imprinting unfair to Claire l!
oneandonlyluver chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is so good! I wish we could see what's going on with the imprinted wolves and imprints after Claire's speech! Great job!
gaby chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love it and i agree imprinting is messed up!
Allstarzs chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This story is just wonderful. I am a big fan of anti-imprinting stories and this has got to be one of my favourites. I love that you showed that it is just as horrible for the wolves as it is for their imprints. Most other anti-imprinting stories gloss over this.
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This...was just GORGEOUS!

Well done! Just so well done! A little shade of The Wedding Crashers with Dean Winchester (and Sammy) included in all of this! It was a nice story from Claire's point of view on things, and you really gave us a great character! That poem excerpt she read was perfect. I think it's a wonderful definition of what love really is about. It was perfect for describing true love, and also Dean and Leah's love! Brilliant!

And Quil! Man...I was grinning the whole time. GOOD FOR HIM! I love how you not only made him a likable character, but also that he works to live his own life and make his own decisions. That was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! And he can still care about Claire like a big brother! Hey, that's great! Even with the imprinting factor gone, it shows he can still care about her for who she is as a person, and not just the fact he imprinted on her. That was wonderful! I'm glad they managed to work things out that way. It was perfect. I love the loophole around the imprinting, that was great!

What a lovely story this was! :D Excellent! I really enjoyed it. Well done!
Reniefuwa chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Absolutely love how you arranged to "set free" both Quil and Claire. Very satisfying short story. Well done!
REJ624 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I absolutely loved this. So many fics seem to forget that the wolf becomes what the imprint needs. I love the bond between Leah and Claire and that she was able to free Quill to love who he wanted. Very nice :)
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Love anti imprint stories! Claire and renesme were too much!
GothChiq80 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was just amazing! I love how Quill and Claire still had their choice and were able to have their own lives. Fantastic story!
Tazzy Okami chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Best story I have read for a long time! I am anti imprint as well (it is the most unromantic, unexplained lame plot twist). It was great that Claire helped Leah show that to all of the mindless wolves and their pathetic imprints. Thanks for making my day!