Reviews for Shine On
CharlotteCrandal chapter 36 . 4/2
Another brilliant story. I love that those which I have read are all so different in time. I have enjoyed all that I have read. Thanks.
CharlotteCrandal chapter 4 . 3/31
Good going, again! I love the ghost, too.
lillianolivia.white chapter 36 . 3/24
This was another wonderful story, Sunny. Just beautiful.
lillianolivia.white chapter 34 . 3/24
I just don't understand Renee. I can't believe Charlie wants to be at a wedding. Can't she she how awkward it would be to show up at Bella's wedding at the last minute after being estranged for 2 years. If she wants to rebuild the relationship w/ Bella- she should wait until after the wedding.
lillianolivia.white chapter 35 . 3/24
Loved Bella's wedding dress, and what a wonderful wedding. Very moving.
lillianolivia.white chapter 33 . 3/24
The tool you mentioned as a sauntering iron is actually called a soldering iron. :-)
Love the dialog between Bella, Em & Edward.
I loved how Caroline finally knows how Bella feels about her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 3/24
OMG, I was crying at the thought of Carol leaving. Edward & Bella are so generous, & they will need her if Bella is going to help Edward with his smaller companies.
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 3/24
This should be interesting. I loved the first fight & make up sex. Edward was stewing over spilt milk that wasn't that important.
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 3/24
Yeah Edward, old boy. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Actually, the reunion with Edwards family & Emmett $ Rose was quite touching.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 3/24
I think she should have told them she needed to think through what they said, and hold off severing ties until she has finished with Dr. Bryd. She might find that it is better for her well being to forgive them. Hating a family member usually hurts you more than them.
I'm afraid Edward will be annoyed about Bella inviting Emmett & Rose. I think Esme would welcome them. It depends if Emmett apologizes and means it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 3/24
Not sure I trust Renee. I know Bella needs closure from her feelings about her Mom & Dad, because that's the root of her abandonment issues. I would've loved to have been a fly on the inside of Renee's car when Beatrice went flying into it.
I want to know what Edward has planned for Bella's shares in the company. If Edward owns the shares he can legally delve into the financials in Bella's behalf & find out what Josh has been up to without Bella having to have interaction from Josh.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 3/23
Such a sweet chapter. Adorable. They are so cute in front of Carlisle & Zoe& Caroline.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 3/23
Way to go Beatrice! I just wanted to jack-slap Renee. How dare her show up to shake Bella down after everything she's done to her daughter!
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 3/23
How sweet and precious. I loved this chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 3/23