Reviews for A New Set of Values
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
this is a fabulous story. i'm glad that i finally read it.
TheAwesomeLadyCatherine chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
OH MY LORD YOU REFERANCED LABYRINTH!
Gleefully Wicked chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
Yes! It's done! xD Oh crap, now we have to write ADULT fluff. FML. xD
KaylahDemi chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
AWWWW! So adorable! I love the ending with Cassandra's memory and I love the story! Keep writing, even if this story has come to an end!
Kc chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Ya'll are so awesome for doing all this without deserved awesome reviews. My heartfelt sympathies about the first day. Don't forget the last scene, and extra chapters would not be unwelcome. Loved the reference to Discordia- can't remember if it was in the movie or not.
Ellie chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
(Don't feel like logging in) Awesome, as always. The image of WxL snogging will be forever burned into Amanda's mind. :)
La5021 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Ah, my favourite line of the movie.

This is gonna be good :'D
The More Loving One chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Awwww, cute!
The More Loving One chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Awww! I love Labyrinth! Total props!
Gleefully Wicked chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Awesome, as always. Yes, I did notice that you changed that quote instantly, but you're absolutely right; Wednesday should have known that.

WxL was just perfect (I actually put in my headphones and listened to As The World Falls Down while reading this). But having to write them apart is gp
The More Loving One chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I love the blue review button! And the chapter! But I do feel it a bit unrealistic for Wednesday yeling, and how Amanda was so good at it.
KaylahDemi chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I like this chapter! Very good! See, I knew that compulsively checking if any of my alerts had updated five times a day comes in handy.
The More Loving One chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
LOL, she was all like SLAP!, and he was all like, 'she's so hot when she hits!' LOL!
Gleefully Wicked chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
So amazing! They're just so cute and little and...SQUEE! I'm going to be unbelievably disappointed the next time I watch Values, though...

*sigh* My turn!
KaylahDemi chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Hahaha I love this part in the movie. Wednesday reminds me a lot of myself... that's awesome! Yay I would love to be like Wednesday. But great chapter! You really made it good!