Reviews for Letters
HinataDelDesiertoUchija chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I love how you just realistically made Lottie grow up, from the spoiled heiress to the successful business woman that she became after taking over her fathers empire. I love how real her transition was, after all the movie never mentions any brothers (older or younger) that would take over the sugar plantations; that alone must had made her mature if only by the experience, business can be a vicious thing. And then there was the relationships, the first one that ended with her first taste of bitter affection to the content feeling of being with someone for years and knowing it was good even if it was not love.
I simply love this.
thunder sister chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
So utterly charming! I love this fic. It put such a smile on my face. :D Great job!
Jounah chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I loved this! It was super adorable and believable. I wish there were more stories with Lottie and Ralphie. *Favorite* Great job! :D
VioletCurse chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
So cute! I adore it when writers mix up stereotypes and cliche's to make them great!
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Excellent work! :D I honestly expected it to be Naveen trying to make her feel better at first (from when Tiana punched him), or maybe even Travis, but Naveen's younger brother was a real surprise! :) Delightful job with the characterization and I really enjoyed the ebb and flow of the years as they passed.

Charlotte grew up to be a really cool woman, personality-wise, and I can see her settling into this persona as time passed. Nice job.
bearblue chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Yeah, that was totally sweet. Thank you for sharing it.
SbM-aNgIe chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Very cute, I liked very much.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I loved it! I really enjoyed Lottie she reminds me so much of one of my good friends. I love the younger man and older women concept it shouldn't be so taboo. I loved the flowers it made my heart melt it was so freaking dreamy!
Lahiwe chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This story was so sweet and sentimental; I love how you showed the painful stages in Lottie's love life in just a few sentences. This was a beautiful story!
elektralyte chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Yeah, I thought Ralphie was short for Raphael too. ;)

Wonderful story! I'm glad to see Lottie finally get her prince.