Reviews for Fear the Clowns
lol chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
kinda turned on by reading this wtf is wrong with me by the way you are an amazing writer :)
ButchthePansexual chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love this and I love the idea. Great story! .D
kissacazador chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was awesome and very well written! I hate the fact that this could've actually happened to Sam on the show since the way he was raised...damn that John!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Very, very good take and well-written.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
OMG
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Interesting take on Sam vs. clowns. Very plausible.
mrbluesky chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Well you have done it again wrote the biggest load of crap ever. Did mommy things get in the way? Maybe you should give up writing altogether since you are c;early not capable of writing any good stories anymore ! But you will have you have your own little world of fans that love you adore you . Do you think they really care about someone that is crap as you are in everything that you do !
xenascully chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I'll review here again, though I told ya how much I love this one :) Excellent job!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Poor Sam, he couldn't really have reported them anyway because of his father's questionable lifestyle either. Dean and John both let Sammy down.
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is really excellent! You kept the guys in character and you have a very nice writing style. My neurotic "spell-checker brain" wants to change loosing to losing, but otherwise this was wonderfully written. 2 thumbs up! :)
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This story was very good. Thank you.