Reviews for He Will Never Be You
stephanielalinda chapter 9 . 1/7
Loved it
HighOnFaberry chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Wow! You are a really good author.
HighOnFaberry chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Omgomgomg awesome firt chap! :0 si interested in this, damn i wish quinn is a successful woman better than rachel now :(
love12does24exist chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Your writing is exquisite to read. The way your wrote their love was beautiful... almost like an art. Happy writing :)
Silversaphire96 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Cliffhangers...I'm so glad this is finished or i would've had a mini-heart attack.
Silversaphire96 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I was crying through most of this and it's 2:30 in the morning but I have just got to continue this! I've discovered your Faberry and now I must finish it!
icesk8er chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
I just read the whole story and I really enjoyed it. I was glad to see that they really seemed happy in the end. You should totally write a sequel to this. I am sure there would be many things that they would be going through as a new couple, after loving each other but being apart for as long as they were. I feel like Quinn would have major trust issues to get through. I think you would be able to write something great. Either way, I really liked it.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Beautiful story. Enjoyed the Kelly Clarkson songs, they matched the story line. Hope to read more from you soon.
Marcus chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
I really like your righting style.
prajna chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
oh its complete? ok..thank you for sharing, its beautiful, i wish you mention Quinn project in it
prajna chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Jay chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Loved this! As soon as I seen your post on The L Chat, I nearly dropped my phone in my haste to bring up my bookmark for this! :) xJ
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Thank you so much. In my mind, they eventually get married. Sadly I didn't get my happy ending but I'm glad Faberry did. In some small way, you have given me closure.
Claire chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
What are the names of KC songs. I can't find them!
Doupi chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Okay, i totally cry rigth now.

Thanks for this beautiful Fic. I want for more but here, it's just perfect like that.