Reviews for Of Unsound Mind
foodluver chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Boom. you are amazing. I would like it if you did a sequel but then again its perfect without one. Thanks for being awesome! :D
Xx-Beautiful-Chaos-xX chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Sequel? O.o! Bring it on! xD

Castiel-aotl chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm interested in a sequel. Very, very interested.
Marionetka chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It's simply fantastic. And a little bit confusing. The idea is brilliant and I honestly want to know what's going on.
Hoping for a sequel.
Thanks for sharing.
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was amazing and suspenseful, you captured everyone's character perfectly. Please continue, your writing is amazing.
AliceofGaming chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This... Oh my gosh, this is amazing! Dear lord, you absolutely must write another chapter! What happens when they meet? How did everyone forget? Do they ever remember?

Pleeeaaasse write more! The questions in my brain! Gah! This is brilliant. I've lost the ability to form completely coherent thoughts. I swear what will it take for you to write just one more little chapter? *pouts*

Silly writer. Your awesome made all of my brains and feels spill all over the floor, and I have no mop. Good job, by the way.
Lethe Werner chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I just.. can't contain the whole brilliance of this. The writing was magnificent. The aura surrounding John, the last few sentences - loved it all.
Cumberbatch Of Derren Brownies chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was spectacular! Please carry this on! X
wordswhatareinmybrain chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is pure brilliance. Seriously. Please continue with it.
lonelylentils chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was amazingly intense and nail-biting-inducing levels of emotional, so please do the world a massive favour and continue it? C:
SouthernChoChang chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I can't write a comprehensive review because fjjfnfbdhbdbdbsjsknd Aaaahhhhhhh.

It was good, so good, so perfect . I even found myself doubting John and then the text! PLEASE write a sequel!
Geekquality chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was amazing! OhmyGod, it was so well written and gah, I felt so bad for John! D; Can you PLEASE do a sequel? :D That would be so amazing c:
CogScript chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Please write a sequal! (or another chapter) Please please please please pleeaaaasse! I'm desperate to know what happens next!
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Whoa, GREAT! I'd be happy to see more of this!