Reviews for Didn't I?
bobbiemcgee71 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
JuliaBeth, this is a really good story. It has history, it shows the characters in different lights than previously, and the suspense is killing us. Please, please, please continue! Thank you in advance.
bobbiemcgee71 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
The sticks that beauty queens carry are SCEPTERS, not SCULPTORS.
bobbiemcgee71 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
"This is my Tara." Nice line; could I use it sometime?
It should be "I could have GONE yesterday" not "I could have WENT yesterday". Minor.
bobbiemcgee71 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Braeden?
Didn't I chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Where is the rest of this excellent story?
S Brown chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Just found your story this morning while looking up Jeff Kober. I found it interesting that you combine " In the Heat of the Night" and "China Beach" into one story line. I was a fan of both shows with "China Beach" being my favorte. I would still like to have a Dodger Winslow in my life and I am an old woman now. I did want to point out that Dodger and Boonie were both Marines, not Army Rangers, on "China Beach". Boonie was a pogue who ran "the Club" and Dodger was a 0311 platoon leader. I thought that you may want to know this if you didn't already. Fans of "China Beach" that read this will spot that inconsistancy immediately. I look forward to reading more chapthers.
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Did you just slip Bubba's real name in this chapter? :)
x-menfan1000 chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
Its good. i love it and i think you should update it.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Great story and i can not wait to read more of it so please update as soon as you can please
g chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
is there more? This is probably the only well written ITHON pice I've seen!
AnneWithane chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Hi there! Just popping in to say "hello" and to let you know that your fans (including me!) are hoping that you'll pick this story back up again when you're ready. :-)
Gigi chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
I have read alot of fanfics in my time but this is by far the best one ever..I can't wait till you add more so I can see what happens..You have a true gift for writeing.
dewey drew chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
great story just wish it was finished.
Jessie13 chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
Hey, great story. I'm not to fond of the Lonnie/Laura pairing...lol. But I really like the story.
iansmom chapter 5 . 9/10/2004
This story is great. I have really been enjoying it. Patiently waiting for the next chapter!