Reviews for A Quest for a Friend
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
I loved that bit with Reapermon and Zach (as well as the phone conference between Melody and Zach) but the building up tension was the best! Good job!
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Alright, so we're going slowly towards the start of the fights against Reapermon!
Rales Mckoy chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
I like, you got Taven, Fanbeemon and his Dad d, well done. And Noah's dad has a mystery job, I wonder what it is. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
Great chapy! So Rumble Arena Championship is over. Now we're moving on to Street Battles.
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
I just loved it! Especially the part with Yung and Cole's past and what Noah thought during the conversation with Takuto
Impstar chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Wow... Cole has no right to be angry at Noah, NONE. He framed his "friend", and when the friend didn't go along with it, he gets angry. Yeah he was on his last strike, but it's not Noah's fault he was on his last strike in the first place. Geez, I had thought there would be some massive misunderstanding, but it's just Cole being immature. How Cole thought that Noah was intentionally trying to get him in major legal trouble... is ridiculous when you consider that Cole was trying to get NOAH in trouble; yeah it wouldn't have been as bad, but a crime is a crime and doesn't just go away.

I eagerly await the next update though, this story's world is very interesting. Poor Dynasmon, losing to one of his arch-enemies. Still, he shouldn't feel too bad. He's actually not in the top ranks of power for the Royal Knights; Crusadermon was below him, as was Magnamon, but no one else besides maybe Leopardmon and Sleipmon are weaker than him. I don't know anything about Gankoomon, so I can't say anything there.
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
Totally cool, I really was excited and I was curious about Noah's POV in this chap. Also, love the flash back
Rales Mckoy chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
Most Excellent! Final got to see Noah's past. It was interesting and informative, I wonder if that Karen girl will make an appearance. I'm looking forward to the next Chapter, till then.
Rales Mckoy chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
Nice chapter, I like the history between Wizardmon and Witchmon and the interaction Noah and Nora. I'm looking forward to the next!
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
The part with Nora and Noah, as well as Wizardmon and D'Arcmon was plain cute /
Rales Mckoy chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
Well well, poor Shawn and Coronamon, just as they get their mega they get eliminated, then Melody, what is that girl planning and what is the real stories behind Noah Wizardmon, Noel and Witchmon. I'm gonna be sure to check out the next.
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
So, that's how Shawn got kicked out. Nice chap
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Yepp, it was a bit awkward to see Yggy making breakfast (didn't know he can cook) XD, nice battle BTW
Rales Mckoy chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
I like and you did Taven and Fanbeemon well, good job, till the next chapter.
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Okay, when I heared BlackGatomon, I first thought Akari'd appear. Guess I was wrong.

Anyways, can't wait for the next chap