Reviews for Family Secrets
Xoroth chapter 10 . 1/19
I've really enjoyed this story so far. A great expansion of a crazy and awesome idea. Grammar and spelling are all dazzling and everyone feels in character. Hallelujah! A wonderful breath of air.
Reader101w chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Cool chapter,

A showdown is imminent, Kim and Ron vs Shego. Or will Kim want to fight one-on-one?

And will Drakken be able to do something about it?

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,
reader101w
Darev chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Been a while, GM. How've you been?

It took some time recalling all the events that happened. I remember Kim discovering Shego's secret, Shego going nutso, and Kim being half-alien. I don't recall Atlantis (isn't that in the Atlantic) being a part of the epicness, however. You've thrown a lot of ingrediants into this soup; synthetic femmes, aliens, secret origins, and now lost cities.

Hope Drakken gets there in time.

Jimmy1201 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Kim's feeling that no one should be denied their heritage seems to be backfiring a bit. But then who knew that Shego's heritage was to kill Kim? (Besides Drakken). So we have a island that appeared out of nowhere, a partially human teen hero, a monkey master (both coming into their abilities), a Shego intent on achieving her destiny and the wild card seems to be Drakken who seems to be in hurry to do something.

Part of me thinks that Kim should take Ron with her, but another part thinks that Ron must remain behind to help Hana with her destiny.

Seems like destiny is a sitch.

Thanks for the update.
Warrior Priestess chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
WIN for the Doctor Who reference. Madlove. :D
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Some big decisions and plans discussed between Kim and Ron there. But maybe he could be on to something about his MMP and her talents and inherited powers (yet to be discovered). Hopefully they can rejoin and live their lives together...

That is if they can rewire Shego and survive that.

Now maybe Kim has to tell Ron about Drakken's creation?

CB73
Taechunsa chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Another good chapter, but why exactly can't Ron go with Kim? I don't ever remember that being covered.

Keep up the good work.
Fluehatraya chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Woah, an update. I am very happy right now. I love the direction that this story has gone, with all of its twists and everything.
zarien85 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
got any more good job
Reader101w chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Very cool chapter,

Seems like Kim and her mother have patched things up, to the point that Kim really seems to be embracing her heritage.

But with Shego running on robotic purpose, Kim might be facing an even worse foe that Dementor.

I wonder how things will go from here, and if Shego will even be able to catch up with Kim before she leaves for outer space.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,
reader101w
Fluehatraya chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Really sorry about not reviewing when this chapter came out, but I only just got back onto a computer today.

Hahaha, loved the part with Bonnie.

Alien invasion insurance! Ha! Oh, that is great!

Uh oh, future developments! Looking very promising! I can't wait to read more!
Darev chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
And there's the title! Family Secrets indeed. Only Kim understands what Shego is going through, and only she can save her from herself.

Darev chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
That's the thing with mutts, you never know what they'll inherit. I wonder, if James' Terran blood somehow interfered with the normal alien physiology, does that mean that perhaps the tweebs, being mixed as well, might inherit a unique power all their own?

Darev chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
I kind of want to read the story of how James met K'myrri, er, Anne. It sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship turned romance. Have you ever thought of doing that?

Darev chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I'm wondering, where did you get the book cover for this story? You have a knack for pummeling characters to near-death situations.