Reviews for Liturgy
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Very nice so far. keep it up. would love to read more.
Rat chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
I'm happy this story is still going! Awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Excellent chapter - cannot wait for more!
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Oooo, evil cliff hanger! Glad that Murphy'll be okay and I do seem to have the feeling that Connor had one of his "plans" go horribly awry...hope you update soon!
CoreyK chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Your boondock fanfic has forced me to join the site... just thought you should know
C knapp chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
i am loving this story and wait with bated breath for the next verse.
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
eep! I'm so glad I caught up with the story in time for the good stuff! It was nice to see Connor (somewhat) come around to Blaise helping them out as well as starting to slightly trust her. I'm also curious to see who the guys were that the boys went after and how bad Connor's plan went!
tracys dream chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I have to say I love this story and I'm really looking forward to reading more.
I love TBDS! And I really hope there is a third movie.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Good addition to the story. I don't think those two could take orders from anyone, especially to save their own lives.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Awwwww come on next verse. next verse.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Huge fan of the Saints... Loving the story so far. As far as Romeo is concerned, It pisses me off. Not pissed at the writer though. Pissed at the character. As a writer I understand why you did it. Gave some serious substance to the story as well as a pretty good explanation as to where he went. Now for some reviewy type words. Excellent, Brilliant, Engaging, Imagery, so on and so forth.
Fallen Messiah chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I read in the previous chapter something about a haitus. I REFUSE TO LET YOU UNTIL THIS IS DONE! this is a marvelous little gem I stumble upon amongst all the 'Saint meet this girl, saint save that girl' not interested in Mary-sues urgh! and it's always murphy that gets the girl! Wheres the Connor lovers? Not that I have anything against murph...by the way, and I wouldn't mind Connor getting this one ;)

But your girl is quite fascinating and I wanna know more about her :D

Brilliant break out plan too, trying to think of a unique for my own fic and was like 'why didn't I think of that?' but I have my plan now so see where I get to.

anyways kudos to you and keep going!
Rat chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Awesome story, I am looking forwards to reading more!
Arbus chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
"Seems as good a day as any." He replied.

Nice one. Sounds familiar, though ... ;)

Cant wait to read on, youre writing is great!
HerAngrierGnome chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I am really enjoying this story so far. It's nice to be reading one that doesn't jump straight into romance for once. I look forward to the next chapter and I can't wait to see how they stay dead. :)