Reviews for Forgotten (Last Chapter & Epilogue)
sinceredreamer chapter 20 . 5/14
i finished reading all of these on my fanfiction app. in just one seating! it is amazing and heart warming... i practically read this first thing in the morning and it got me up like i was screaming... i personally want to post my review not as a guest. so i here is my review.

the first part was shocking and sad Nodame loss her memories and the ability to play the piano. but the thing is i just don't know how did she injured her hands... i just can't imagine it... but anyway as the story progressed i came to love the progress of the story it was sweet and painful... especially the part where nodame saw chiaki and rui hugging... but everything was put back to its proper place. the story is so good that i hardly found any grammatical errors and OOC's to sum this all up every thing is well done! and I love it!
Cloudy chapter 21 . 1/30
ahhhhhh arigatou for continue the story UNTIL it finished!

Nodame thread and fanfiction is soooo quiet..
I understand it because the manga and movie itself is ended long time ago.. T_T

But many fans still loving them, still support them, still keep them in their heart as one of most unforgettable journey they ever experienced.. *like me*

So i must appreciate you once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for not giving up to nodame ff..
And i can't wait for your next story!
Please write more stories Only through fanfiction, i can overcome my longing to this lovely coupl Forever Chiaki-senpai & Nodame! 3
Nice! I really liked the sweetness of this story! Hope to see them develop more!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
Very very well donee...
Good job...thank you for making this amazing story...really it... Two thumbs up dude... 3 3 3
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Que perfeito. Lindo,lindo,lindo
Eu quero mais,pot favot poste mais.
Que ff
Guest chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
She should go back to chiaki.
AnimeHolic101 chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
Pls let them be together
Claudia chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Huwaaaaa please happy ending!
*crying in the corner*

Nodame and Chiaki are meant to be together!
Hope you'll make them end happily ever after

Ganbatte! \(o)/
Coracle-Mambo-Eternity chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
The story is damn awesome. Keep writing. Rating 99/100
may96 chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Glad your life isn't really in danger. I look forward to the next chapter, whenever it should come.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
nodamecantabile1 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
chapter 15?
lidiishere chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
ugghh, update, please
I love angst fic of Nodame-Chiaki .
lidiishere chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
hey, I've been following this fic and falling in love ever since
keep this one on, I love it!
ida-ras chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
update plizz... cant wait for it anymore.. :D