Reviews for Second Chance
hershey26 chapter 18 . 5/8
Omg possible baby addition I hope so! I'm loving this story
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/14
I'm surprised Voldie et al don't lean on Snape to open the front gate for them, actually. That would work, since the gate would be opened by a staff member.

How did Madam Pomfrey die?
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/14
It must be so refreshing to deal with a former student who was actually listening in class, and is brave enough to go off-script effectively (I don't count Harry, he was just on a different script with the Half Blood Prince's book).
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/14
Ah! And so the centaurs are becoming curious-and well they should be, for this war will affect them, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/14
I think I know which table Snape would rather be sitting at, even if Dumbledore is there...
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/14
Dumbledore knows that Angelina is probably going to have to help with the process of putting Snape back together when a certain Dark Lord throws a snit...I expect Snape would rather not think about that part and I can't say I blame him.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/14
Yes, Angelina should really remember she's a witch when she's dealing with luggage. Especially around Snape!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/14
Excellent start. And yes, the infirmary could become a horror if Madam Pomfrey must do everything herself.
roni2010 chapter 20 . 3/20
Nice peak into the lastest chapter: Angelina is going healer to voldie and his follower! Looking to seeing what her agreement will entail..
trickadvisor chapter 19 . 2/13/2014
This is an awesome piece of fanfic with such an unusual couple. I love the ride or die feeling. Bring on more dark Angie!
Help . Privacy . Terms of Service . Top
roni2010 chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
Love what Angie said to Voldie! Love scene between Severus and Angie !
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Just discovered this pairing. I hope you update soon.
Keep-In-tuch chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This story is very well written. I'm surprised that there are very few reviewers.

Very emotional and coherently writing , I should rather say 'stunning'.

I'm not much of a reviewer. However, yo got another support from me .

Great job , please keep your effort. :)
Nelli-5 chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
You are so good at steamy chapters, I love it! I am so curious now as to what happens...
roni2010 chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
love it.. even more the scene between Angelina & the headmaster & severus and his witch, as well! Angelina is my new favorite witch, to love.. Great plot involving S/A, not sure I have mention in this my review..
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »