Reviews for Inconceivable
it's simply me n you chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
What a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it with us
it's simply me n you chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Can't imagine loosing a baby this far along.
So sad (sitting here with tears in my eyes)
it's simply me n you chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Can really feel the pain reading this as a diary.
OcSickGirl chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
Hey girl, you wrapped it up nicely. :) and thanks for asking my opinion on the title for the prequel. I like...Our Love Like No Other.

Good luck and I can't wait to read the prequel. :)
OcSickGirl chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Awww...so glad they worked it all out. :)
A is for Angel chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
i am so glad that i found your writing and i cant wait for more
and a name for the story i think should be
Love Can Survive Anything
thank you again for updating cant wait for more
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
thank you for telling this story! We have been dealing with infertility for 6 years and unless you go through it you can't even begin to understand the feelings and heartache that comes with it. It is a long and difficult journey, but when you find peace within yourself and love and support in your spouse you will make it. You did a wonderful job and I love the beautiful ending, thank you!
summermorn chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
love it, very emotional
dowlingnana chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Awww, a son. Wonderful! I am so happy for them and wish that for all that want kids. My friends finally adopted a little boy and have been so glad they did. Can't blame B&E for any and all scared feelings they went thru. I will be PM'ing you my title very soon. ty
fanpire911 chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Is it posible to not love this story?
love the way she treats the delicate situation of infertility, its really tough and painful, something that kat07cullen portrays perfectly!
angleface12 chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
this story is one you can surely be proud of you have made me very happy with the ending thanks for sharing with us

always a fan
A is for Angel chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love it;)
it takes someone to lose something to finally know what they have
thank you so much for updating and sharing this lovely story with us
dowlingnana chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
AWESOME...happy of course they've made it back to each other and mostly that they wanted that. Now she's pregnant...I am ecstatic for them to say the least! And Edward crying, oh what a bitter sweetness. So so happy for them, ty for an fantastic update.
maryannabella chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Crying and smiling, my favorite combination!
A is for Angel chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
im glad that bella and edward finally went to the grave together and worked out the past
cant wait for more
and bella is gonna be an awesome aunt