Reviews for When You Say Nothing At All
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I don't think Beckett really has the right to ask Castle to hold his horses in finding out whats on that note, considering how many times in the past she's kept secrets and flat out lied to him.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012

just... dah. perfect :)
eitoph chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
How did I not know this fic existed? I've been off in a world of my own and because I don't check up on the Castle site anything like as much as I do for Bones, I had no idea until I stumbled onto your profile.

And what a lovely surprise!

I like the idea that she would investigate his father. They both have a bit of mystery when it comes to a parent, so it only seems natural that she would want to look into it. This was a smart little idea and I enjoyed this fic so very much!
mojor chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Loved this! I agree that they say so much with the simplest of touches.

Beautifully done. Thanks!
lovering chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
MHoles chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
OMG I have to say that of all the thoughts that crossed my mind about that note this was NOT one of them. But oh so brilliantly written... maybe you could do a chapter where they find out about what each other has been investigating
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
You know, here you are, being brilliant again.

You have just about spoiled me for any other fanfic writers. I find myself more and more discerning, and it is all your fault.

Perfect way to end opening night of my students' show, Legally Blonde. (Speaking of good writing, it is hysterical, and if you ever get a chance to see it you should.)

Thanks for publishing!

Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
*happy sigh*
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That was beautiful. I'm so glad you speculated on the note. That is still driving me crazy! Haha I enjoyed this very much. :)
Liv Wilder chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Nice one-shot. It flowed well, part musing, partly tied into the show. I really enjoyed it.

CastellumKeep chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
VERY nice! Sometimes one chapter with the right words is all you need. You certainly accomplished that. Thank you!
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That is so sweet, and that you wrote it for Deb is even sweeter (because I think she's awesome too) Xx
4everBooth chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
"...their hands remain laced together and he realises that maybe it's because that's all Beckett has to give at the moment. He finds himself squeezing her fingers again at the thought, telling her that it's enough..." Simply beautiful! Do we get more?
charmain81 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That was so beautifully written..Thank you for writing this little piece to Deb :)
Deb838 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow Em - What can I say - I am truly touched!

Thank you so much - it was a really lovely story and I love how you've portrayed the importance of touch.

You are just ACE!