Reviews for School is for Ghouls
mannya001 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Hey I am about to start a story that has to do with the ghoul school do u have any tips on how to make it good its gonna be my first story
IrishKatana chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Sequel please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Smells like rosario vampire
The Man chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Interesting. While I would have liked to see more, it was good.

Though, the shock of killing should have come up at some point.

Still, a great fic.
JASON19942012 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
You should totally write a sequel to this fan-fiction!
bookcoda chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
im sure you could have added more but anything more would kind of mess it up I think you made the right decision.
There is room for a sequel maybe shag comes back.
good job

I will be watching
Matt Gross chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Continue to update! I want to see how Dracula reacts when he learns his daughter is in love with a human.
Matt Gross chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Great story. Continue to update. I want to see how Dracula reacts when he learns that his daughter Sibella is in love with a human.
bookcoda chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Awesome story cool take on the ghoul school story line keep writing I will be watching
LuvBunny chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Wow! Is it obvious or is it just me! I mean it so obvious he's turning into a vampire/mortal thing. And he's two timing on Sibella with Phantasma! Where are the maternal parents or do they just have dads.
LuvBunny OUT
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
ok, i think this is a really good story. the only thing i'm worried about is the reaction to him being human. it can go many ways. one thing is he could really NOT be completely human and not know it. another is he could get a negative reaction from at lest the other girls. all in all i think this is a great story and i'm anxious to see what will happen next.
soulripper13 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
LOL i find it funny his last name is Kramer, (that's Jigsaw's last name in the "Saw" franchise "John Kramer",...maybe you could use that