Reviews for Final Judgment
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Absolutely awesome!
Couldn't stop myself from reading until I was done. Really great story.
Almost shed a tear when Neal was taken away from Peter. I'm glad it ended up happy. Even let a tear of happiness shine a little.
Really good story.
huge sg1 fan chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
i really enjoyed reading this story from the very beginning. great job. very intriguing. :)
Sholio chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
I really enjoyed this; lovely look at the friendship between the characters. Thank you for sharing it!
WynonaRose chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Bravo! Bravo! The audience goes wild. Encore!
suebsg9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Story had me with the Peter stuff lost me when it turned into Neal. Write more stories with Peter angst let me know.
penguincrazy chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Loved this epilogue!
EveBB chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Thanks for sharing. This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it. I don't tend to like stories told in flashbacks; I prefer more linear timelines. But, I still enjoyed this a lot. Thanks again.
JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Just wonderful.

JeanneZ84
duffer1960 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Thanks for the epilogue. I needed some closure with Peter and Kramer.
govgal chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
nice ending.
Fierce Queen chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Oooooh, epilogue! :D Peter handled seeing Kramer again really well. Haha! I love Neal's question when Peter comes in the room thinking, and Peter's response was perfect :)

Great job with this! I loved it!

Blessings,

~Fierce
peppe1951 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
It was wonderful...glad to see Neal back home but sorry that the story is finished!

I guess you will just have to write another...you did an excellent job with this one.
Fab 50's chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Thank you for this epilogue tied everything up nicely. I hope Kramer does the same thing in the series realises how wrong he is about Peter and Neals relationship.
WynonaRose chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Loved it. Great story. Hope kramer's in jail! Thank you!
penguincrazy chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
I really loved this story and just realized tonight that i never read chapters 7 and 8 and i loved both of them.