Reviews for Nier Bent
Sansibar chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
I'm so glad that you continued this. There isn't anywhere near as much Nier x Kaine out there as there should be.

I'm loving how the relationship between Kaine and Nier is proceeding. I think it's clear that they both care about one another and I'm hoping that the next chapter will cement their relationship one way or another.

I enjoyed Nier's moment of self-reflection, too: where he realises that Kaine's penis turns him on. It would have been easy to make that scene really angsty (like a vast majority of "she has a penis, does that mean I'm gay?" questioning scenes) but I liked how you bucked that trend and went for a much sunnier, acceptance conclusion to it. I get that he's still a little hesitant but, honestly, I hope that changes soon.

I think it's clear that they both want each other at this point. Honestly, I was surprised that they didn't kiss during their embrace at the end. It's amazing how they both seem to be too shy to make that first move (never thought I'd see that from Kaine) and are waiting for the other to give them the "OK".

I hope this gets continued soon as I'm shipping these two harder than ever mostly thanks to this fic (and, of course, I'm hoping for some spiciness in that next chapter!)
tibarion chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Last chapter I read last night so here's one more review for now. This is one of my favorite chapters, never knew books could faint too lol. Reading this makes me really want to play nier but I need to decide to get it for ps3 or 360. I'm frankly surprised that what she wore looks like a jock strap, or was that just a creative change, never really looked before.
tibarion chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I'm rereading your whole story before I get to the newest chapter, this fic definitely deserves a reread. I like how kaine was in the beginning but I can't help but think she became a bit subdued towards the end, language wise and err thought-wise. Anyways, good luck on your work!
tibarion chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Started reading this several months ago when I first heard of Nier. Haven't played the game yet, been going for an English Replicant but that'll probably never happen(even been looking for mods to patch it). Anyways I'm reviewing now because I really really want you to keep writing Kaine stories. Your right, there simply aren't enough. This is my favorite one, with Bait coming in second. I remember reading this all and then when I got to the end and saw how long it's been since it was updated I lost hope it'll ever finish. But here you are :'D please finish this story or even better extend it. Make the plot go slow, don't rush to complete it. Anyways I hope you write more, there's got to be more AU fics in your head about kaine and nier :D
Yuya-Hime chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Waiting for the next one! ;)
KinZer0 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Welcome back dude, as odd as it is to be reading a dickgirl fic, its cool to have another chapter of your solid story up.. Looking forward to the next few chapters
Six-string Samurai chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
That was amazingly quick for an update. Nice to see this being continued. While I don't feel there is an issue with the plot, (that bit is progressing at a nice even pace) the use of the pronoun "I" to begin a good portion of the lines is a little distracting. Writing in first person is a chore sometimes, that's for certain. Perhaps if the word order in the sentences were juggled slightly, it could alleviate the repetition.

For example, the following lines might also be alternatively constructed:

"I went into the hot spring, finding a comfortable spot to sit."
Heading into the hot spring, I found a comfortable spot to sit.

"I opened my eyes, I looked down to see..."
Opening my eyes, I looked down to see...

"I steeled my will and headed for the spring."
Steeling my will, I headed for the spring.
I only suggest using the above once in a while, to alternate some of the more aggressively "I" led paragraphs. Aside from that, everything is pretty sweet. Kudos!
Six-string Samurai chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Interesting series of events, to say the least. I'm certainly looking forward to future chapters, and will get around to reviewing the previous ones shortly. As you've already addressed the mild grammar issues, I don't have anything to point out on that front. Things feel spot on in regard to characterization, and the dialogue is well written. Kudos for your efforts and work in crafting this tale.
TheRepliCant chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
You've left me with curiosity, please continue with the story!
KinZer0 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Padding your reviews, consider it thanks for putting out a nier fic with over 1000 fucking words..
KinZer0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loving your use of caps... Even though I'm a gestalt fan I still like that you put a nier fic out..
3Alexandra3 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Story seems great so far :)
Cant wait till you bring out more fanfics of Nier, there really isn't enough
Houzikimaru chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
I really enjoy reading story and want to know, how things are going on between Kaine and Nier.
Sansibar chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Cannot wait for the next chapter! There's angst but Nier seems to be working towards overcoming it... I hope that serious talk comes sooner rather than later. I'd hate to see things go completely south for these two.

I'd say thought that you have got one thing on the ages wrong. From what I can tell, Kaine is actually seventeen and I think Brother Nier is around that age as well. Not sure if you intentionally changed things up but hey. It doesn't detract too much from the story and it's easily sussed.
Cantalabras chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Oh, you utter tease! _ I hope Nier and Kaine manage to sort things out some time before Act 1's end. They're so adorable together. Poor Kaine, though. Nier's still shy about her "womanhood".

... Honestly, I can't wait until she dominates him with it. : 3