Reviews for Nier Bent
Notsae chapter 2 . 6/1
Sorry previous review was for a different fic where someone mentioned all the endings but forgot that one.
Notsae chapter 1 . 6/1
Did you forget or not know about ending E: the best ending not utterly shrouded in ignorance? Nier sacrifices himself but later Kaine visits the forest of mist where she is aided by Emil in fighting off an army of robots and a robotic version of herself. After destroying the great tree (all the while its avatar is taking at her) she pushes through a white light and retrieves Nier. So, while everyone is still going to die, they still get each other in the end.
Notsae chapter 11 . 5/31
This story reminds me of pretty by Piro-San; or, perhaps, considering the age of each story, Pretty reminds me of this would be more accurate. Regardless, I find such stories interesting.
wlobot chapter 11 . 4/1
Nice, welcome back. Good to see a new chapter. I can see this is leading to drunk sex and probably some awkwardness when they sober up
Shirosan01 chapter 11 . 3/23
I love this fanfic so much. There's almost not fanfic for this series and it saddens me. Hopefully you update and there are more nier fanfics now that automata has been released. Keep up the good work! This fic is amazing.
KaleDGhoul chapter 11 . 3/13
I never knew this day would come... But I sure am glad it did. Please continue the fic, I've kinda hoped, since Nier Automata came out, that it'll jog your memory and you'll remember this fic.
Looks like my prayers have been heard. Anyway, I really really like this one, especially since the fanfiction in this fandom is so scarce. And you've been doing an awesome job at writing this one at that! So yeah, I'm backing you up and I'm looking forward to your next update! See ya!
Jason Man chapter 11 . 3/12
Rest in piece chapter 11
Style chapter 11 . 3/11
Please continue!
KaleDGhoul chapter 10 . 1/19
Sooo I really like the fic... And I hope it continues, it seems we're nearing the climax hh. Hopefully you haven't given up on it, I was kinda late, finished Nier (Gestalt) this week, all of Drakengard, read Grimoire Noir and consumed an unhealthy amount of fanart. Most of it was actually from the upcoming Nier Automata, 2B is sooo cute. Seriously, I never filled up a folder so full in such a short amount of time. Anyways, I really enjoyed your work, even though English is not you primary language, you did an awesome job! I'm really looking forward to the chapters (pls be alive), because you depict Kainé so well. And I think you too have that creative spark for cursing. Well then, gotta study... See ya!
wlobot chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Nice! I love this story. I'd have to read it again it's been so long. I just want to see Nier get fugged but loving the buildup. I think the awkwardness with Nier seeing Kaine naked was the best; those moments are my favorite. Hope to see the next chapter! The setting in the port city is really great too
Joseph shark pusher chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Well look who's back glad your writing again and seeing new NIER fictions

Six-string Samurai chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Good to see you're making a return. I too, should probably update some of my stories now that you've reminded me.
D chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
This is the best Nier story continue this.
MarsSnow chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I really really love this opening chapter! hur 's very enlightening! o(o)
You made my day! Thank you! ゚。:.゚ヽ(*)ノ゚.:。゚
Sounds very epic pure honest xDDD I The capitalized words are great LOL.
I wanted laughed so hard when reading this,
but gotta pressed it because I was in public library...
I was sad and kinda depressed after read and watch the Nier Replicant game through wiki and youtube. And shocked after I watched the ending C...didn't expect that!
So you really put a big relief in me by writing this lovely fic! I'd love to see the bright side of Nier
story.

Thank you for writing this gem! And your avatar LOL hohoho. pure gem ლ(ლ)
The story develop in nice pace, i think. Should not be rushed. I'll continue the read the rest.
it seems like the other has pointed out where the mistakes i don't have any more comment.
It would be very wonderful if you can continue and finishing this gem till the end ( )ノ
Please continue writing and put smiles on everyone's face. If you need a beta reader, I can help I only can check the spelling. As English is not my first language.

Have nice day
new to the scene chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
You better finish this or I swear to god I will find you and force your hand!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »