Reviews for Nier Bent
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 1 . 6/14
Considering my avidity in reading hentai on my spare time, I find the thought of some futa girl trying to hold out her urge in raping a pure and innocent underage boy hilarious.
Please continue
Shirou000 chapter 11 . 6/10
where is update?
did you fix grammer mistakes on past chapter?
Is this really T?
Grammatical errors aside it's nice. I'm amazed how long a time its been written. So well done coming back to it.
Old Testament chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
Glad to see you are still continuing this fanfic.
KinZer0 chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
A rare fanfic update on my bday? Fuck yea!
Notsae chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
Sorry previous review was for a different fic where someone mentioned all the endings but forgot that one.
Notsae chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Did you forget or not know about ending E: the best ending not utterly shrouded in ignorance? Nier sacrifices himself but later Kaine visits the forest of mist where she is aided by Emil in fighting off an army of robots and a robotic version of herself. After destroying the great tree (all the while its avatar is taking at her) she pushes through a white light and retrieves Nier. So, while everyone is still going to die, they still get each other in the end.
Notsae chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
This story reminds me of pretty by Piro-San; or, perhaps, considering the age of each story, Pretty reminds me of this would be more accurate. Regardless, I find such stories interesting.
wlobot chapter 11 . 4/1/2017
Nice, welcome back. Good to see a new chapter. I can see this is leading to drunk sex and probably some awkwardness when they sober up
Shirosan01 chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
I love this fanfic so much. There's almost not fanfic for this series and it saddens me. Hopefully you update and there are more nier fanfics now that automata has been released. Keep up the good work! This fic is amazing.
KaleDGhoul chapter 11 . 3/13/2017
I never knew this day would come... But I sure am glad it did. Please continue the fic, I've kinda hoped, since Nier Automata came out, that it'll jog your memory and you'll remember this fic.
Looks like my prayers have been heard. Anyway, I really really like this one, especially since the fanfiction in this fandom is so scarce. And you've been doing an awesome job at writing this one at that! So yeah, I'm backing you up and I'm looking forward to your next update! See ya!
Jason Man chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Rest in piece chapter 11
Style chapter 11 . 3/11/2017
Please continue!
KaleDGhoul chapter 10 . 1/19/2017
Sooo I really like the fic... And I hope it continues, it seems we're nearing the climax hh. Hopefully you haven't given up on it, I was kinda late, finished Nier (Gestalt) this week, all of Drakengard, read Grimoire Noir and consumed an unhealthy amount of fanart. Most of it was actually from the upcoming Nier Automata, 2B is sooo cute. Seriously, I never filled up a folder so full in such a short amount of time. Anyways, I really enjoyed your work, even though English is not you primary language, you did an awesome job! I'm really looking forward to the chapters (pls be alive), because you depict Kainé so well. And I think you too have that creative spark for cursing. Well then, gotta study... See ya!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »