Reviews for Off with your head
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
Aha! Now I understand the bit in the opening author note before the prologue to Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps about it being a sequel prequel, and this sentence probably is as confusing as that bit was. :) Anyways, this was a great story too.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
I know the poll Is closed by now but if it's still open please make a sequel
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
What the hell. You CAN NOT let it end like... well, like that. That's just horrible. SO not satisfying. ;_; Like no. You just can't, okay? :'l
kaaterina petrova chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I've just read this story and well, wow. There's a huge difference between this story and your other multichapters, don't you think?

I mean, you've come so far. The intricate details of a story that you pull and push at to make sure it all works - well, that's still there but there's more writing in the other stories. There's more depth, more intrigue, more humour, more length, even.

It's quite amazing and I applaud you for your obvious improvement. I can only hope to achieve what you have.

You know what they say - just keep swimming, er, I mean, writing!
TEAMKLAROLINE1999 chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Can you please please please write a sequel? Please ? Xx
primadonna001 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
let battle commence ;)
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I miss you Kol - you could have provided so many hours of entertainment (what a crazy idea ... for a tv show that aims to entertain)
Angels-heart1 chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
ravensalvatore1999 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
tyler
Lotheriel chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Klaus-ness?
LOL - and you didn't even label this one humor! I think I am in love, and have a bunch of stories left to read (including the rest of the chapters for this one). Thanks for brightening my day )
seriouslylove chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
awsome! Game on! Now I can continue these three's story in "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps" Lucky me that I don't need to wait for update because this story has been completed
dogisms chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I say she should pick both. They make a wonderful ménage a trois.
And by the way, I love how you mix sad bits and hilariously funny ones. This is great!