Reviews for Only for Sookie
Weewoman1 chapter 6 . 3/11
Awesome wee story :) is it wrong tho that I also kinda feel a bit sorry for the angry and unloved Eric ? Maybe if he had found his sookie in time he would have been a nicer guy all round . Lol thank u for sharing x
Vwchick chapter 6 . 3/10
Very cool idea! Loved this short story! Thanks for posting it :-)
yalyssa chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
This was so original and creative. I really liked it!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
What a sad happily ever after. Good story.
georgiasuzy chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Wow, what a great story. Poor human Eric and Sookie, though. I even feel sorry for evil Eric, who wouldn't have known what he was missing if Niall hadn't shown him. It really makes me think.
TLynnson chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
This story was achingly beautiful. Lovely storytelling!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Definitely different. I like the parallel universes. Loads of potential there. Nice piece of writing, and not like Ericizmine's at all, imo.
ShellCat chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
That was a cool story. Absolutely loved it! Are you still writing on live journal. I saw your page and created one for myself and tried to friend you, but nothing. I so want to read more of your stories. Want to know if you are still in Germany and if all Is well.
RedJane12 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Very unusual story... with all these different timelines, sort of very sci-fi... It has moments that are very sad and heartbreaking but ultimately 'our' Sookie & Eric have a happy ending with a happy surprise they can look after... Beautiful!
alh1971 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Wow. What an incredible and bittersweet tale. Great job.
luvvamps chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Another heartbreakingly beautiful story. I have no other words to describe your work. Thank you so much for sharing.
o0.Polly.Anna.0o chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Wow...love it!
ufc91 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Great story! It was sad that the family died, but the ending was sweet too in a way.
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
ncmiss12 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
AWe! Awesome story! I really enjoyed it! It was sad that Aprils mother and father died. But at least she has a different version of them now. I can't beleive that Sookie made such a difference in Eric life, that he was so evil, in a world were she was not there. Intersting twist!