Reviews for Only for Sookie
MiniLover chapter 6 . 1/13
Moving story. So sad that the other Eric and Sookie died but I'm so happy for this Sookie. She's finally able to have what she always wanted but had accepted it was never meant to be. She has the daughter she wanted but without the worry of her having her 'disability'. And Eric has the daughter he never new he wanted. Amazing.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/13
What in the heck's going on? Eric's breathing? A child? Heading back for more...
bashfyl chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
This was really great. Thanks for sharing.
Avalonemyst chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Aww!
Weewoman1 chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Awesome wee story :) is it wrong tho that I also kinda feel a bit sorry for the angry and unloved Eric ? Maybe if he had found his sookie in time he would have been a nicer guy all round . Lol thank u for sharing x
Vwchick chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
Very cool idea! Loved this short story! Thanks for posting it :-)
yalyssa chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
This was so original and creative. I really liked it!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
What a sad happily ever after. Good story.
georgiasuzy chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Wow, what a great story. Poor human Eric and Sookie, though. I even feel sorry for evil Eric, who wouldn't have known what he was missing if Niall hadn't shown him. It really makes me think.
TLynnson chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
This story was achingly beautiful. Lovely storytelling!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Definitely different. I like the parallel universes. Loads of potential there. Nice piece of writing, and not like Ericizmine's at all, imo.
ShellCat chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
That was a cool story. Absolutely loved it! Are you still writing on live journal. I saw your page and created one for myself and tried to friend you, but nothing. I so want to read more of your stories. Want to know if you are still in Germany and if all Is well.
RedJane12 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Very unusual story... with all these different timelines, sort of very sci-fi... It has moments that are very sad and heartbreaking but ultimately 'our' Sookie & Eric have a happy ending with a happy surprise they can look after... Beautiful!
alh1971 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Wow. What an incredible and bittersweet tale. Great job.
luvvamps chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Another heartbreakingly beautiful story. I have no other words to describe your work. Thank you so much for sharing.