Reviews for Tribute
FanFiction Queen chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Yummmyyyyy!
Hmm, pitchforks... ;)
How about an epilogue? Where Tiva becomes a family? We all know it's gonna happen!
Ladyaloysius chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
2nd read better than the first! Loved!
Ladyaloysius chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
This is great!,
For LOL means lots of love!
Ladyaloysius chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
This is my second read of this story and its one of the best Tony stories I've read!
I have no idea who your relative was that said this was rubbish but that's what they've got in their brain!
Truly wonderful!
ladyaloysius chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
I like happy endings and if anyone deserved it it would be Tony! Well, Gibbs too! Aw hell, the whole team deserves a happy ending! At least ONCE!
ladyaloysius chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Supreme storyline !
ladyaloysius chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Geeky Tony! Always suspected it! Great!
ladyaloysius chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Can't wait for Sr? to get his! Stories great!
ladyaloysius chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Yeah! This is awesome!
ladyaloysius chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Sorry I didn't review last chapters but I am getting into your story and when that happens, all bets are off, cause I just want to read!
lederra chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
Brilliant story, absolutely loved it. There were a few mistakes with grammar and spelling but hey no one can be perfect and the one's who claim they are, I feel sorry for because they are deluded. Sorry to those who belive they are perfect but that is how I think.
Again brilliant story, you have a gift for writing.
lederra chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
I hope Tony makes it out of the meeting alive and with enough evidence to take his father down.
lederra chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Brilliant
lederra chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
I love Tony for standing up to his father and telling the world what he really was like.
GO TONY!
lederra chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Im a bit suspicious of the'colleague' of the Lawyer, for some reason I really don't trust him.