Reviews for Mass Effect After: Price of A Paragon
Mr-Dr-Prof Sweetness chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Your stories are funny as hell! There wasn't a part I kept quiet, HA! Anyway I have a request for you; could you be my beta-reader for a Mass Effect story I'm working on, it's called, Mass Effect: Milky War. Staring, ME! Would appreciate it, thank you. *Le smily face*
itz LWM chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Usually, I dont like eccentric Shepards, they take the immersion out of the story.

However, Clyde Shep is goddamn HILARIOUS. I seriously couldn't stop laughing! Ant the way Tali deals with him... AMAZING.

Looking forward to Chapter 3.

Keep up the great work :)
TheTerryman chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Enjoying this. Keep it up.
hahadanglyparts chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Yaaay! I missed Clyde with his 5 year old personality and abusive Quarian girlfriend. Good to see ya getting back in there. Also, I agree with you and the rest of the internet about the endings.
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I remember Clyde. He was always a bucket of laughs, even if there were typos.
AR14 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
For the love of God keep writing this!
MABanator chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
It's good to see someone leading the charge of stories that change the Mass effect ending, I think I will look at your other story so I can get a little more background on your Sheperd. I hope many others follow your example of an alternate ending, I loved every bit of Mass effect 1,2,and 3 up until that final part where the whole story was just flung out a window, it feeled like Bioware hit the reset button on the Mass effect universe, I'm looking foreword to the next update and beyond.
Mithendel chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Haha nice chapter. The whole thing with the Needles was funny. Clyde Shepard, what would we do without him? I do hope to see more of this soon.
Xe20 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
THANK YOU. This is a much better ending to ME3 than i got. I feel like i got but fucked with ME3's endings. But this story makes you the best author on the fanfi net thank you!
GahoCleric chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Don't sell yourself short man, this is pretty damn awesome. I'm usually a femshep kinda gal. I really wish your ending was the actual ending. In fact those craptacular endings are the exact reason I"m not going to shell out cash for the game until we get some sort of satisfactory fix. I mean there's not a whole lot they could do to fix it post production unless they plan on releasing dlc that just add better endings and a few more quests or something.

Anyway, I'm loving Clyde Shepherd and his crazy ass antics, can't wait to see where you take us!
Suqu124 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
enjoyed your story and will look foward to see what you plan and who survived as well
Kamikaze no Ryujin chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You should deffinitly write more. But even if you dont, you should be proud that in days you came up with a better ending for the game than the game's designers came up with in all the time they had to make this game
Tangyman chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Yes. A proper resolution to the shitty mess bioware tries to tell us is a "good" ending. Thank you.
33K72 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
watch?vPoVnvJ4OxRg&context the best ending
AR14 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I'm definitely going to follow this if you decide to keep writing it. There really aren't any major typos that I can see. Even if there were, this ending is still 10x better than what Bioware gave us. I'm really looking forward to whatever this story has to bring.