Reviews for Bar Fights and Missions
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
A bar fight? Only Billy! Actually, it really couldn't be anyone but Billy. I love how he gets into trouble. Of course, I like it just a teeny tiny bit more when it's Rick but Billy will do just fine.

And of course the guys would be nearby, Billy's hurt so there's nowhere else they'd be.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
The mission is easy, Michael thinks. (I think - oh boy. That's bad. :P)

severs his femoral artery in a cake cutting incident gone awry in the CIA break room. - LOL

Billy is his teammate. Billy is his friend. Therefore, Billy can't die. And Casey dares the universe to tell him otherwise. - brilliant

It's possible I injured it on a brick wall afterward - lol

Awesome story. Very much liked the bit on how CPR isn't that successful. It's always nice when authors do their research, and I know I can always expect the best from you. ;)
Lena7142 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Gaaaaaaah I love this! I love how you write Casey. I love the 'death' and Rick's reaction. I love the line 'CPR is a pop culture panacea.' And I beyond love the ending between Billy and Casey.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
You and Sophie are the founding members of Daily Whumping of Billy!

Their mark is a donkey's behind.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
ok, the idea of the guys in a bar fight just makes me smile for some reason. genius.

and this just makes me lol: He's the kind of guy who can get through a firefight unscathed but somehow severs his femoral artery in a cake cutting incident gone awry in the CIA break room.

Yes, he is. At least in your world. And I'm good with that. ;D

(and now I totally want a cake cutting catastrophe story!)
penless chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This post came at the perfect time, because (a) today is my Monday and (b) I'm sick as a dog. What a great way to perk me up...Billy whump :)

Once again, your plot bunnies have proved themselves fruitful. I always get excited to see a notification in my inbox that you've posted something, and you never disappoint. You write fics that make me laugh, that bring me to tears, and always leave me looking forward to more. And that's exactly what I'm doing...looking forward to the next :)

Great job, as always. Thank you so much for sharing!