Reviews for The Case of the Cuddle
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 21 . 6/5/2015
Another fix for me. I cheated this time. read the beginning and the end. (the middle is seared into my brain), but I needed just the beginning and end right now. as ever, thank-you. - Beth
Guinevere81 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
God that scene really hurt to read... I hope Sherlock will be okay with that. My first sexual encounter was under duress and before he coersed me into having sex with him he made me have a shower with him saying it would make me want him... standing there and letting him wash me and being told to was him has spoiled scenes like this for me forever... I really wonder how it will affect Sherlock after all he's been through.
Guinevere81 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Love it, absolutely love it... Bamf Mycroft how great..
librarywitch chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
Loved it.
librarywitch chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
You know, I think Myc is scarier than Moriaty. You almost have to feel sorry for those other men, almost. Well done handling of a difficult topic.
Resrie71 chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
"His girlfriend's ex-boyfriend's boyfriend". How on earth did you come up with that? I've been in some awkward situations before, but I think that has got to take the cake!
EJ 12212012 chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
Fantastic! I am reading the sequel tonight!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
Thank you for this. The sensate focus exercises for erectile dysfunction were just as sexy as any of the best slash scenes. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter, great ending to the chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
great line: 'Sometimes I feel like, if we could just stay like this, together, safe in bed, then there would be no more problems. Everything would be solved.'
dadsonahuntingtrip chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Loving this story so far! Also, I loved the mention of Buckinghamshire cause that's where I live!
prey4thebeast chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
I am so thoroughly enjoying this story! Even the tough topics and graphic descriptions were done with such grace. Love that you incorporate both Johnlock and Mystrade and I am never disappointed, no matter which pair is being addressed, both plotlines have me riveted and impatient for updates! Well done!
prey4thebeast chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I like that... gets to 'grips' with the problem at 'hand'. Very punny. :-)

But, I'm confused. John didn't have a problem deserving this happiness the first time they were fooling around, when John noticed Sherlock wasn't getting hard and everything began. John was rearing to go. Why all of a sudden is there this issue? Or did I miss something...
123AKM456 chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
That was hard to get through at first but then it went by amazingly fast. Bravo! Loved it!
123AKM456 chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
"And fucking sexy." Yeah. It is.