Reviews for Abusing Forgiveness
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
What a mess right? Poor Sammy is so scared and he's scared of Dean. He doesn't know what's happening. Dean feel's guilty and he didn't even do anything. I'm dying to see what happens next.

*I found a Sam/Dean 7x17 fic. I'll hunt it down and tell you who it is. It's really good too.
em1701inactive chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Aw, great chapter! I loved it.

I actually teared up a little bit at this part lol, no joke :D

"Dean, come on.. Wake up.." He whispered pleadingly, and sighed, "I know I'm not worth it.. I've done some serious shit to you, I've betrayed you.. But.. Please, you have to fight.. for me." He bit his lip as tears formed in his eyes."

Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter,

Em
Turkeyhead987 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Good chapter. And yes I did like your speech, congrats. :D hope your exams go nicely and that you will do well on them. :) I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Aww! I loved the speech! oh Sammy.. of course ur worth it! :D
allinredstringoffate chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
oh it's really good i hope you will post the next chapter soon : D
dode93 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Great story

Keep going

Good luck in the exams :D
DuckDuckStar chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Amazaing all of it

Absolutely fantastic writing

Great job
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Hi sorry, I tried to review chapter 8 but my phone glitched I was going to say this is a really good story, and that I defiantly hope you continue with it. I've noticed no glaring grammar mistakes, and I thank you for that!
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Ok this is a really great and nicely original kind
casammy chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
God, this chapter was simply very touching, sammy defending dean, regardless, for that his love for dean is more loudly that any thing and dean treating so hardly of that sammy does not sit more fear and could return to feel the whole love of his big bro
BerserkerHellHound chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
awwwww. That was a great chapter! I was so excited when I saw you updated and it definitely lived up to my expectation. And now I am going to check your new oneshot! Good luck on exams!
where the wind blows chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
This story is very interesting i really like it. Please update soon! i really want to know what happens!

~wind
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
plz update! oh boys..*hugs*
em1701inactive chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Great job! So glad Dean wasn't arrested! I was really worried about that, lol :D

Looking forward to the next,

Em
itscalledkarma chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
I just love this story,every time I get an alert I'm excited to see where the story goes next! Keep up the good work (;
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »