Reviews for Abusing Forgiveness
LH chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOVED IT! cant wait for the next one tomorrow!
Leilael chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Thanks for re-write! :D
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
plz update! oh sammy.. *hugs*
Mili Maxwell chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
:D Next chapter please! But just to think there is an universe where Dean is so Abusive with his brother make me sad :_( poor Sammy!
em1701inactive chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Oops! I totally forgot to review the last chapter *facepalm* Oh, well. Awesome job so far, and hope you keep up the quick updates! I can't wait for more.
LH chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
You're so awesome for posting new chapters so quickly! I love this story!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
GASP! Darn it! *Stomping around on the ground* I really wanted to read more! I guess that Dean is so out of it cause of what's going on in his dream? Is that a good guess? I mean Dean is basically learning that he has to drop the whole resentment thing? Okay well I want to know what's going on inside Dean's head then okay? I want to know what's going on with dreamscape Dean beating up dreamscape Sammy. Update please. *Sammy puppy dog eyes*
BerserkerHellHound chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Awww poor Sammy. Great chapter! Thanks for the super-fast update :D
itscalledkarma chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
OMG, the greatest AU story ever! You have to continue this story,I absolutely loooove it! (:
deanheart22 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
hey

gud chapter

btw i posted a story of my own-could u check it out n tell me how it iz

thanx

bye
judyann chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Hey I loved it and still can't wait to read more!
Happyface chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
More please
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
interesting story continue
casammy chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
The fact that dean strikes sam, really is not anything of another world, but I do not deal like well it is supposed that the dean's corporal punishment to sammy goes to help to avoid the apocalypse, sammy car punishes and feels guilty enough of everything in order that dean now damages psychology and physically to sammy
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Really good. Awwww I feel so bad for Sammy. And Dean too. He's confused as hell. Keep up the good work and I will be waiting anxiously for the next update.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »