Reviews for Abusing Forgiveness
More please
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
interesting story continue
casammy chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
The fact that dean strikes sam, really is not anything of another world, but I do not deal like well it is supposed that the dean's corporal punishment to sammy goes to help to avoid the apocalypse, sammy car punishes and feels guilty enough of everything in order that dean now damages psychology and physically to sammy
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Really good. Awwww I feel so bad for Sammy. And Dean too. He's confused as hell. Keep up the good work and I will be waiting anxiously for the next update.
BerserkerHellHound chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Awww. OMG! This is so sad and heartbreaking! Please update soon!
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Well, other than the chapter reading far too short, so far the story is intreguing. I hope you'll write the flip-side of things :) I'd like to see how that works.

looking forward to more!
LH chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
AHHH! I LOVE IT!
micksmouse chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
alright,i'm hooked. you need to keep going on this story.
huge sg1 fan chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
great chapter. can't wait to find out who sent dean to the other universe and why. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
oh dean.. your in for a rude awakening.. *sigh* plz update!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
It's always sad when the boys are at odds. But I'm looking forward to more of this story. Hold nothing back, becuase this story needs to be gripping and hold me by the hairs on the back of my neck! Remember in writing, you need to show, not tell-like you did when the boys went to bed and Dean said nothing to Sam. :)
AMC88 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I know I didn't review the other stories I read, but I find I like them a lot and I like all the ways you look at the brother's relationship. Keep them coming and fast, can't wait to find out who is the one in the room and where this story is going.
sandycub chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Good start! Cannot wait for more!
em1701inactive chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Can't wait to read more! I love where you're going with this :D
sarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
can't wait to see what will happen next and how you plan to take this story from here.

updateeeeee.