Reviews for Abusing Forgiveness
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
GASP! Darn it! *Stomping around on the ground* I really wanted to read more! I guess that Dean is so out of it cause of what's going on in his dream? Is that a good guess? I mean Dean is basically learning that he has to drop the whole resentment thing? Okay well I want to know what's going on inside Dean's head then okay? I want to know what's going on with dreamscape Dean beating up dreamscape Sammy. Update please. *Sammy puppy dog eyes*
BerserkerHellHound chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Awww poor Sammy. Great chapter! Thanks for the super-fast update :D
itscalledkarma chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
OMG, the greatest AU story ever! You have to continue this story,I absolutely loooove it! (:
deanheart22 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
hey

gud chapter

btw i posted a story of my own-could u check it out n tell me how it iz

thanx

bye
judyann chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Hey I loved it and still can't wait to read more!
Happyface chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
More please
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
interesting story continue
casammy chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
The fact that dean strikes sam, really is not anything of another world, but I do not deal like well it is supposed that the dean's corporal punishment to sammy goes to help to avoid the apocalypse, sammy car punishes and feels guilty enough of everything in order that dean now damages psychology and physically to sammy
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Really good. Awwww I feel so bad for Sammy. And Dean too. He's confused as hell. Keep up the good work and I will be waiting anxiously for the next update.
BerserkerHellHound chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Awww. OMG! This is so sad and heartbreaking! Please update soon!
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Well, other than the chapter reading far too short, so far the story is intreguing. I hope you'll write the flip-side of things :) I'd like to see how that works.

looking forward to more!
LH chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
AHHH! I LOVE IT!
micksmouse chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
alright,i'm hooked. you need to keep going on this story.
huge sg1 fan chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
great chapter. can't wait to find out who sent dean to the other universe and why. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
oh dean.. your in for a rude awakening.. *sigh* plz update!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »