Reviews for Abusing Forgiveness
My Chemical Reverse chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Very good. I liked the end line. Good job :D
FangirlingFanatic chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
That was just... oh my gosh... AMAZING. I loved it so much! Especially the end! Great job!
Andrea chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
"He's - He's the best brother anyone could ever ask for..."
you leave me sobbing about this sentence, its so sad *sigh*
DannixPhantom chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Can't wait to read more, but it'll have to wait till later!
Jay Q chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Haha, oh Dean. YES, you ARE going that far! Anyway, thank you for being awesome and giving us another chapter! It has such a good ending, thanks for writing this amazing story :)
Jay Q chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
DEAN. He better realize that his lil bro needs him or else I'll smack the doofus right on the head.
Jay Q chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
WHAT. Oh Sammy. Poor dear Sammy.
Jay Q chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I'm not daring enough to write a story all on mobile like you. You should totally be proud of having the patience to write it like that. Though I may be reduced to that sometime in the summer... my poor computer is not working like it should. You an give pointers on patience with typing things out ;)

The summary had m SO hooked! This is turning out to be very VERY good indeed!
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
I love this story;P It's completely amazing! And I have a question; Can I write an alternate ending to how I see the AU Sam and Dean would resolve their problems? Please?
Windstorm124 chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Beautifully written! Parts of it made me want to cry. Keep writing!
erin chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Are you trying to make me cry!? Because you did. Loved it keep righting stuff like this.
writeandshiny chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
so.
freaking.
good.
normally, not something I'd necessarily read, but I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD it.

off to go stalk other stories now
RyouSyki chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
yay! btw its nice to know that fans enjoy your stories but even if they dont, who cares. this is your story to write how ever you want they can give ideas and advice but in the end its what you want it to be. if your stories are good enough for you then thats all that matters. dont worry about what others think. have confidence :)
LifesDreamer chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
The ending :,) so sweet! I'm glad everything worked out so well - I loved this story so much! Thank you!
zenna chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
wowwwwwwwwww! u r so creative,there was every single thing in this story like emotion, hurtness,sadness,anger,forgiveness,truth,love,care...and the most important HUGS!.but to tell u in 1 paragraph it was a little confusing but it was excellent
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »