Reviews for Abusing Forgiveness
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I'm not daring enough to write a story all on mobile like you. You should totally be proud of having the patience to write it like that. Though I may be reduced to that sometime in the summer... my poor computer is not working like it should. You an give pointers on patience with typing things out ;)

The summary had m SO hooked! This is turning out to be very VERY good indeed!
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
I love this story;P It's completely amazing! And I have a question; Can I write an alternate ending to how I see the AU Sam and Dean would resolve their problems? Please?
Windstorm124 chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Beautifully written! Parts of it made me want to cry. Keep writing!
erin chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Are you trying to make me cry!? Because you did. Loved it keep righting stuff like this.
writeandshiny chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
so.
freaking.
good.
normally, not something I'd necessarily read, but I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD it.

off to go stalk other stories now
RyouSyki chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
yay! btw its nice to know that fans enjoy your stories but even if they dont, who cares. this is your story to write how ever you want they can give ideas and advice but in the end its what you want it to be. if your stories are good enough for you then thats all that matters. dont worry about what others think. have confidence :)
LifesDreamer chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
The ending :,) so sweet! I'm glad everything worked out so well - I loved this story so much! Thank you!
zenna chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
wowwwwwwwwww! u r so creative,there was every single thing in this story like emotion, hurtness,sadness,anger,forgiveness,truth,love,care...and the most important HUGS!.but to tell u in 1 paragraph it was a little confusing but it was excellent
frownypup chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
Winchester hugs.. Winchester hugs.. Just like rainbows after hard rain.
Red K 5 chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
I always wanted a story liked this but all I can find is father abusing a son or slash... thank you for reading my mind and writing this story
leaveitunspoken chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Forgive my lack of logging in, I haven't logged into this site in YONKS and I can't even remember which of my emails its linked to by this point. But, I just had to tell you, wow, that was just amazeballs! Oooh sneaky Cas! I kind of wanted to nice Dean to bring abused Sam back to his world so he and none abused Sam could take care of him, but it was lovely mean Dean saw the light and changed his ways. Brillianto...okay, a word I've never said before and new will say again. :/ Chow! :D
Panda24 chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
I come across this and the story bought me to tears it's amazing
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
M not usually one for fluffy moments, but... Great job. Good story overall.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
You know, I think this is around the point where none AU Bobby would be snapping at the brothers about growing lady parts...

Anyways, good chapter.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
You know, at first I was confused as to why your AU Sam was so accepting of the beatings.

Now, it makes sense. Terrible sense.

Another good chapter.