Reviews for Abusing Forgiveness
zenna chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
wowwwwwwwwww! u r so creative,there was every single thing in this story like emotion, hurtness,sadness,anger,forgiveness,truth,love,care...and the most important HUGS!.but to tell u in 1 paragraph it was a little confusing but it was excellent
frownypup chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
Winchester hugs.. Winchester hugs.. Just like rainbows after hard rain.
Red K 5 chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
I always wanted a story liked this but all I can find is father abusing a son or slash... thank you for reading my mind and writing this story
leaveitunspoken chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Forgive my lack of logging in, I haven't logged into this site in YONKS and I can't even remember which of my emails its linked to by this point. But, I just had to tell you, wow, that was just amazeballs! Oooh sneaky Cas! I kind of wanted to nice Dean to bring abused Sam back to his world so he and none abused Sam could take care of him, but it was lovely mean Dean saw the light and changed his ways. Brillianto...okay, a word I've never said before and new will say again. :/ Chow! :D
Panda24 chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
I come across this and the story bought me to tears it's amazing
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
M not usually one for fluffy moments, but... Great job. Good story overall.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
You know, I think this is around the point where none AU Bobby would be snapping at the brothers about growing lady parts...

Anyways, good chapter.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
You know, at first I was confused as to why your AU Sam was so accepting of the beatings.

Now, it makes sense. Terrible sense.

Another good chapter.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
I've come to the conclusion that you're a girl, as no guy I know would ever write that. Not that it was bad, it was good. Just overly sentimental.

Anyways, good chapter.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
You gave away it was a Djinn. Sigh. Well, at least I don't have to guess anymore. Still, I think it would have been better if you left it at mystery at that point.

Anyways, great start.
Juisa chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
i never liked Supernatural tv show

but this was so awesome

Glad that Dean helped the mean Dean

Awesome job despite the swearing...God bless
doyleshuny chapter 14 . 4/23/2012
At least "Dean" is grasping the damage he's doing to "Sammy". About time. It's really hard reading Dean beating the crap out of Sammy. I mean I can't stand it when the two boys fight on the show. To be honest I find out they're getting into a fist fight and I won't watch. Okay I'm pathetic. Excellent Job!
Kirabaros chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
I like this, the side by side comparison of reconciliation. There is still a long ways to go but this is the first step. Thanks for one last chapter. It really works.
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 4/22/2012