Reviews for That Addams Girl
lovelywriting chapter 1 . 7/20
So good wish it was a full story!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/26
Great and well written
louisejtwin2 chapter 1 . 5/24
Awesome story
draco122 chapter 1 . 5/8
that was cute nice job
Draco122
djadrianleigh chapter 1 . 2/15
Please continue this story line please. You have opened up a new and really cool AU Cross Over for Harry Potter and The Addams Family. May I suggest as an idea for continuing. By playing "Is There a God ?" with Wednesday Addams and getting electrified in the chair, the powerful ac current has jolted Harry's mind and heart free of his world and into theirs. Harry by Independent Choice drops the name Potter takes up the name Addams and is welcome deep into the family. The relationship of Harry and Wednesday is just beginning and the witchcraft and wizarding are about to receive it's first real Power Couple who seek to push back the very limits of magic itself to it's maximum zenith to see what lies beneath the surface for a total experience like none have experienced before.
GothicAnn87 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is adorable! I do love the idea of Wednesday and Harry together as a pairing. I wish this story had a sequel. XOXO
misuky7 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
They are so sweet together. I wish there was more, I adore this. :3
slmncpm chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
wow, that is amazing, did you write more of it somewhere else?
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I love it-even though you left poor Professor Snape pinned to the wall in the attic LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I wish there was more story to read, I really enjoyed reading this
KappyWrites chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is one of the first stories I started to read on this site and it's absolutely fantastic!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww, that was adorable! Thanks!
twilightjazz chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
love it you should make a sequel
Baow chapter 1 . 4/2/2013