Reviews for here's to us
RetickLover chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You were right. Listening to Worldwide and reading this made it worse. I just couldn't help myself when I got to the part where they sang to Logan T-T I think you captured everyone's interaction perfectly. I loved this so much, it breaks my heart then heals it up again.
BeautyKL chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It was so sad and beautiful (': when kendall whispered 'you have my heart' I..literally cried. Im so so glad that
it ended happily (: it was beautiful because it wasn't 'i just realized im GAY' it was the whole 'I just realized Im in love' pure and simple (':
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So, I may have listened to Worldwide while reading this. I found myself bawling. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm still crying. Anyway, this was amazing. You totally got the character's personalities spot on. The Kogan was amazing, and it made me melt. I loved this.
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
God just... beautiful
Loved every second I was reading this, it had the perfect mixture of Kogan romance and the boys OT4 friendship... I freaking cried when Logan and Kendall finally hugged when Logan was leaving and he just broke down D:
But yes. Awesome, awesome, excellent, beautiful story!
AND IT HAD A HAPPY ENDING :D
McflyNiffDaveFrancoFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I have read ALOT of BTR fanfics and Kogan stories, and this is def, i my top five! I LOVE THIS!
SingThisSongTogether chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is the first ever fic to make me cry like I'm doing right now. It was beautiful and well written and I absolutely love you for writing this. This made me think about how... miserable I would be if these boys just quit everything. So thank you for making my day with this. That is all I can say.
dnChristensen chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I remember being on Tumblr and reading this quote:

"So Kendall leans down and when he whispers huskily into Logan's ear, before continuing to kiss the boy senseless, he's referring to that same us and to the us that the two of them were quickly become, and had always been, on some level, and to everything in between.

"Here's to us."

An wondering where it came from. And now I know and I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE this one shot, and I am deeply sad that it is a one-shot and not a multichapter because it would be absolutely amazing as a multichapter, or even maybe a future fic.

O'well I can dream. Hahaha

Great Fic.

Xo

D.
SiriusHPLuvr chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was so flipping cute It made me cry your an awesome writer
btrlover21 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
oh my freakin goodness! you have me freakin bawling my eyes out! man but i do love when logan came back i really wasnt sure if he would! this was a great fic!
taystwin-14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh my God I'm just sitting here sobbing. This is wonderful and beautiful and I love it. 333
ret chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is very beautiful.:D
Yoursomeday chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
You, are such a brilliant writer!
wafflehood chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
You were right about the Worldwide thing. Listening to that while reading this was painful, but, omg, the pain was beautiful. This was lovely! I'm so glad you decided to write some more with these boys, because you're a really talented author
Scarlett chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
oh my godd! so cute

I crying!

so beautiful thanks so much

xoxo
V Baby chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh my god this totally just made me cry. Really good. You got all the emotions really good. Loved it!