Reviews for Postprocedure Diagnosis
kfatica chapter 1 . 6/14
You always seem to perfectly express the special bond between House and Cuddy, an unconditional love that is so deep, authentic, and LOUDLY unspoken when they are not in a romantic relationship with one another. I really enjoy your writing.
Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Love the friendship and caring between House & Cuddy here. And as another card-carrying member, I totally understand House's point. :)
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Lol, this was actualy great and funny. I loved it!
HOUSEocdfan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Nice!
KatieF-House chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
What a nice surprise to find in my inbox! And another lovely story. Thanks for the read!
bradford chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hi In the House,

thanks to you and your muse for that surprising little treat, even though the issue isn't too pleasant. Wouldn't want to do a colonoscopy without sedation. But I can understand House's averseness to any kind of narcosis. And I so liked the interaction between Cuddy and House, as always.

Best regards

bradford
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Classic House/Cuddy, with House playing her right up to the end and great banter/serious moments throughout. I thoroughly enjoyed this one-shot. Nicely done.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
It's really nice. Thank you.
dmarchl chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
It was so good reading something from you. You really captured the House/Cuddy friendship in this story. I look forward to your next fan fiction!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Interesting and clever. Like the way your brain suddenly comes up with these stories. ?wish my imagination could work like that.
JLCH chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Great job!
newdayz chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
awsome! Gotta love how he is always like 50 steps ahead of everyone! Wish my mind functioned like that.
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Nice. I've been putting off a screening colonoscopy, and I can't say this story has made me any more eager to schedule it. But I guess I must. :)