Reviews for Constructing
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wow they are really disturbed children, this explains so much . Anyway its a really good story and i hope you update
SCPetit chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Is it too bad that I think like them, of course I'm not being trained to kill, even though I wished, but I can't remember the last day I spent without having the thought of killing someone, like literally I find the knives so beautiful and I mean I just love fire, and I wonder about weird stuff and I scare myself, and my psycologist but what can I say? I haven't hurt anyone because they keep the knives away from me, but, oh I just wish I had a set of throwing knives... That was random, sorry about that, poor little cato and clove they were used, by people, they just wanted to use them as lab rats, testing subjects, a six and an eigh year old, that's a shame, they could have had a bright future, Too bad they both died.
blackvelvet33 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This story is really well written and comes from a unique perspective. I haven't read a fic about 6-ear-old Clove yet, and I think you had her just right. Even though I've always thought that she kind of had a soul, you did a good job in describing where the sadistic killer in her came from.
NozomiMe chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was not boring at all.

Don't say that again.

The way you write Cato and pretty spell-bounding.

While reading the story, it literally felt like I was jumping into another mind.

After reading this, I don't want to see your little miniseries end.

All good things do, though.

If you decide to branch off and write more past-time, growing up years like this one of these two, I know it will be gold.

Because you have talent and an honest writing style that really works for this relationship.

I wonder how you would write a kiss situation between them?

I dare to dream.

Great job.

'Til next time...
tangled.up.emotion chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I read all four pieces to this and I don't get how you do it. Cato and Clove are perfectly done and you portray them so wonderfully. I can't wait for the fifth installment. I love the background and personalities you've given them and your writing style is so delicious to read and I can't. ;_;
kats96 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Because I feel like stating the obvious... You're very into these Cato/Clove stories, aren't you? I never thought of them much outside of the Games. So I guess I should commend you on thinking outside the box, but I would expect nothing less from you. Though I'm not one for staying between the lines, am I? No fluff, no death... Good story. Not as good of a review, though, huh? Oh well. I'll try harder next time.
Kendall chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This Cato was most definitely OUR Cato. We'll hug him. But the others too, for we must hug ALL THE CATOS.

I'm so glad you decided to write this! I like a little backstory with a fanfic, it makes it seem more real. And yes, I was quite relieved that no one died...yet. I loved the twist with Cato's family, it gives him even more reason to be CATO. (I liked that sentence "You don't even know him and already the kid's an adjective" as well. I tend to do that a lot.)

I can already tell the last installment is going to turn me into a mess, but I'm really looking forward to it anyway. (: