Reviews for Not Fair
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
Is this the end of the story or is the more to come? I hope there's more, because really want to know what'll happen to Kaner as well as Jonathan and Beth! Please update!
Do it chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Please update!
Rye chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. Are you going to be updating anytime soon?
Wow chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
I love your writing! But I especially adore this one. Please, please, please update!
8ik chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Just read this and I have to say that I love it. Please, please, please update! If not, then maybe an epilogue into the future to wrap up loose ends?
Leerc99 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
I read this last night and really needed to back away before I could make any intelligent comment on this chapter. Ok, who am I kidding, I needed recovery time before I could even formulate words!

Unfreakin' believable - the fact that Jon tracked her down - that He came to Her was huge. Captain Corporal Punishment appearing at Beth's place was defintely the last thing she counted on.

But do I sense a change in the wind? Beth said "No" after the caning, and while Jon was confused, he wasnt angry. She basically asked him to define their relationship, which he made it clear, in no uncertain terms, (terms that had me struggling for breath on the floor) that this was not just a one time deal and confessing of his deep-rooted desire for her since he first met her. And finally, unless I am reading it wrong, Beth's actions and not 'giving in" during sex indicated a definite "switch" in their "relationship".

This chapter was well worth the wait - but the fact that I enjoyed your writing so much is really making me wonder if you have tapped some latent desires lurking deep in my bent psyche! Yikes!
Makelovenotwar chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Please update soon! I love it so so sooo much! Haha
JToewsLover chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Omg please update as soon as possible! This is so great! Can't get over how well-written it is!
Anon chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
Wow, just wow! After reading that, my man is going to be sooooo happy with me. I'm going to jump him right now, ciao
Leerc99 chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
Your characterization of PKane paints him in a less than favourable light.
Having Beth refer to him “Tapioca” and her make reference to his lack of prowess south of the equator, “Pat could barely find his way around down there with a roadmap, a compass and a flashlight”. Ouch! Definitely not a glowing review.

Also the glimpse into Kaner’s psyche “I didn't really like something in the room that, by comparison, made me look smaller “– I guess he doesn’t have an oversized trouser python!

And the whole Mahogany/monogamy confusion – Patty Cakes does not exude “Rocket Scientist”

Beth and Jon’s encounter was such a tease... it left me feeling all hot and bothered and it had nothing to do with the temperature outside. I can only imagine poor Beth trying to make it home, unable to finish what Jon had started.

But the fireworks that will occur when Beth is finally free to come to Jon – or should I say cum – will definitely rival anything the 4th of July has to offer!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Omg YES! Jon and Beth forever!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm dying for the next chapter. Seriously, don't leave us hanging. Please, please, need some hot time between Beth and Jon. Soon, soon, soon!
Annon chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
We need a situation where Beth thinks Kaner's cheated on her (e.g. Sees him leave with another woman) so she leaves and spends the night with Tazer. Then she finds out Kaner didn't cheat and was waiting at home for her - he's growing up but now Tazer's in her heart (and other parts) too. Whatever is a girl to do?
annon chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
OMFG must have more chapters! You're killing us with waiting. I see a full, long, exciting chapter with Tazer and Beth. Kaner doesn't cheat but she just can't help herself and can't stay away from Jon
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2012