Reviews for What in the Blue Blazes?
Love Psycho chapter 28 . 1/27
Rin. Rin, Rin, Rin...he totally would do this. And totally needs to have sense talked into him the little idiot.

He cares that much though so that's why he does it. Silly. He doesn't have to go that far to keep his friends.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
ShadeAllure chapter 27 . 1/19
I had someone recommend your story to me and I love it! Some I wish were longer but still amazing nonetheless.

It would be interesting if perhaps we could have more insight on Rin immediately after Shiro Fujimoto had passed in the manga world from the first chapter. All we ever see is Rin crying then it cuts to the funeral. What were Rin's thoughts? He was all alone, so what could he do? His whole world was literally flipped upside-down in one day.

Another thing, again manga world, that would be interesting is more insight as to Rin finally accepting who he is at the end of chapter 33. What excatly made Rin finally come to terms with it? What was Yukio thinking? Why did he punch Rin?

What about Rin's thoughts from chapter 68 when he was affected by the three wise monkeys? He must be so embarrassed.

Ooooo, Mephisto's thoughts from chapter 69 when he had to reveal to everyone thanks to Angel that his host or human body is growing weaker. That could be fun.

Those are only a couple ideas or suggestions. - You can use them or ignore them, that's fine. Anyways, keep up the awesome work! ;)
optimustaud chapter 27 . 1/9
XD- this was adorable. I love Yukio angsting and overthinking things and the blunt way Rin comfort him. eat your dinner and enjoy it! hahah
ksrtcg.rkdxfgse chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
chapter 7 is my favorite!
Love Psycho chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
Awwwww...this is cute. Good job Rin!

It's kinda sad that the anime version of Yukio is the less jerky one, considering how he acts like a jerk for a good chunk of the last part. But he's a Well-Intention Extremist there not...whatever he is in the manga.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
The hazel-eyed bookworm chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
'Yes, yes.'
Elaine Weasley chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
I'm too lazy to log in...

Huh. I guess I missed this one:-) It's an interesting take on Mephisto.
optimustaud chapter 26 . 10/24/2015
XD-love it!

It is so very much Mephisto- constantly trying to curb his destructive urges by being involved in as many things as he can. The guy is worse than a cat.
optimustaud chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
Haha excellent! Such a great reason for Rin to keep his tail exposed and it is very in character too.

I agree, I think even as difficult as his life got after he was exposed as a half demon he would have experienced some relief now that he could just let it out.
Love Psycho chapter 25 . 9/6/2015
Aaaah...so awesome! Gosh that sounds so much like Rin. Yes, yes, Rin is like that. Rin hates lying, he really really hates lying. So of course he will leave his tail out there.

And YET. Oh yeah, that's a key word. Rin's going to be scary strong.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
Wow. Itsuki really believed that Rin was subtly threatening him into doing his homework. I just... wow
optimustaud chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
I had never interpreted the situation like that, but it makes absolute sense. Rin is so sensitive to the emotional needs of his teammates. It is interesting to think that part of his empathy has to do with his demonic nature. And yes, I love that he would use something demonic in a very non-demonic way- it represents his hybrid nature so well.j

I really liked the inclusion of Godaiin in this piece. And the way you describe the sensation as a "pull." It really suits the way Rin interacts with his friends. I especially liked the line "He'd pick fights until Suguro forgot to brood."
AspergianStoryteller chapter 24 . 6/30/2015
Very interesting idea.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
So glad to see this idea in fic form! Good going Rin, turning a power like this into a force for good and something completely Un-demonic :)
paracuties chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
I like this! The last sentence is really nice, too. It sums it all up and gives a nice conclusion to the snippet. Keep up the good work!