Reviews for What in the Blue Blazes?
ShadowTrooper1414 chapter 31 . 2/11
Why did I forget about this? Who knows. XD
But this was really cute and adorable and I LOVED IT! Yes, it's me again. The weird person. Good job and keep writing!
optimustaud chapter 31 . 1/8
Awkward Papa Shiro is amazing. I love it.
optimustaud chapter 30 . 1/7
omg. This is so cute and so completely in character. Little Rin preferring pain so he knows when to pull back is perfect.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Nice way out of sticky argument ))
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I love this! Especially the "avenging angel" comparison. Very ironic and well executed! I think you nailed Yukio.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 31 . 12/28/2016
Aww, that was sweet. Good job. Update soon.
X59 chapter 31 . 12/28/2016
Nicely done.
Chaoshift chapter 31 . 12/28/2016
Cuteness overload! Kudos!
ShadowTrooper1414 chapter 30 . 11/12/2016
I love all of them! XD
THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE! Despite some being pretty deep. *shrugs* But that's not important.
MoonlitMelody chapter 29 . 8/2/2016
We can all dream, Kristen. We can all dream of the day that Yukio gets some perspective. Sigh, this troublesome child...
Chaoshift chapter 29 . 8/1/2016
Awesome wake-up call scenario. Let's hope the canon is just in this manner.
AnimeHails chapter 29 . 8/1/2016
Unlikely? Yes. Is dreaming with you? Yes. Oh for God's sake SOMEONE HELP THIS GUY! Doesn't anyone see what's happening, come on!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 28 . 7/17/2016
These are interesting oneshots. I really enjoy them. Update soon.
X59 chapter 28 . 5/1/2016
Pretty cool and interesting.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I think you did. Yukio loves his brother. At the same time, he's exasperated and annoyed with Rin. He wants to keep Rin safe, except Rin is a stubborn son of a bitch with a heart made of gold. Yukio's his opposite, really. Rin is selfless, not very smart, and strong both physically and emotionally. Yukio covets what he has so he's not exactly selfish but calling him selfless is bs, he's practically a genius, and, at the moment, he's on the verge on an emotional breakdown because the concept of accepting help is just foreign to him.

But I'm ranting to much on the issue.

You're Yukio is concerned, annoyed, and exasperated. Kind of like a parent. So, he's perfect. :)