Reviews for Lightning
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
heya, checking to see if you have any plans on updating! they seem like a lot of fun :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Slut whore.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
So she had a 'fling' with some one but doesn't do casual sex. Whatever slut.
S1203 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
i really like fluff.. cant wait this two weeks...
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Loving this story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes! Especially if they hold off on telling people they're dating... Something tells me that jealousy will be playing part! Maybe even when they go out for drinks tonight! Update soon :)
brown0520 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Love it can't wait to read more !
TreacleTartMyHeart chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Loving this so far. On a side note, valedictorians don't get voted for. They earn it.
NewTwilightFan chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I found this story rec'd on ADF and I'm so glad. I loved it! I hope you don't mind that I read it just as a one-shot. If feels like a complete story as it is. Edward and Bella's dynamic is so sweet and natural and comfortable. They definitely belong together!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF. Loving the fluff.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Perhaps Bella and Edward could share one bedroom and let Alice & Jasper have the other. A pull out couch won't be comfortable for two weeks. Great story!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Ha ha. I think Bella hit the nail right on the head. How are they supposed to keep thing on the down low now. Silly girl. Maybe they should just go ahead and come out with it. Edward will be happier because then he'll get to have sexy times again. Where are Alice and Jasper going to sleep? It's only a two bedroom apartment right? I think it makes better sense to stay with his parents.
shyshy1016 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Amazing! I am so glad you are extending it... this is going to be great... please update soon
Zveka chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
lol so Jasper and Alice will stay with them, I guess that Alice will see soon what is between B&E

great chapter love it!
Zveka chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Excellent! love it!
renee chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Lovee love love the story! Please updte soon