Reviews for In The Darkness, There Was A Ragged Cough
zen4365 chapter 1 . 8/29
Why?! Why did you do this to me?! It was great writing...but I cant stop crying! My Canada! He is dead!
Dragonfire78 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I am in freaking tears! I do not cry and yet I'm a mess after reading this! I have to admit though this was very well written! Amazing job!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I am fucking crying from this. That was brutal... but very well written. I congratulate you on your amazing writing abilities, though I wish I could have heard more from Italy in this. I would like to hear what he had to say about this, and knowing him he would most likely try to cheer everyone up. You created a fantastic mood, the tone was just right. Good job!
Akiros chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
The emotions were conveyed very well. But it's so sad! Canada was covering up for someone, probably Italy. So sad... I still don't really understand the sickness though... Still a wonderfully written story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It was Italy, wasn't it? Canada, that poor dear, just didn't want someone else to die. Or maybe he was tired. Just wanted to die himself. Sequel?
MIra Saito Okeda chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
...this has to be one of the best yet saddest stories i have ever is amazing and i think imma share it with some of my friends...
erecon chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
nonononono sobs and cries

Oh no, poor Gilbert and Matthew and ahh, that was honestly so heart wrenching.

Sad as it was, it was also amazingly written.
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was very very scarey.
anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
i cried at the end
colliding-colors chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well you successfully made me start crying. Not just like one tear but several pouring over and close to sobbing. I got concerned looks from my mom and sister, so all in all, good job.
This should have a sequel and if you make one you can have as many virtual hugs as you want!
Evil Lemon Demon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow! That was awesome! Hope you make a sequel. :)
Me chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
... That was really good. Really good.
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Italy definitely thats why he was so silent :D
muShIii chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
oh my god, they killed Matthew!

But I the idea and your style :)