Reviews for In The Darkness, There Was A Ragged Cough
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 1 . 1/19
I am fucking crying from this. That was brutal... but very well written. I congratulate you on your amazing writing abilities, though I wish I could have heard more from Italy in this. I would like to hear what he had to say about this, and knowing him he would most likely try to cheer everyone up. You created a fantastic mood, the tone was just right. Good job!
Akiros chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
The emotions were conveyed very well. But it's so sad! Canada was covering up for someone, probably Italy. So sad... I still don't really understand the sickness though... Still a wonderfully written story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It was Italy, wasn't it? Canada, that poor dear, just didn't want someone else to die. Or maybe he was tired. Just wanted to die himself. Sequel?
MIra Saito Okeda chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
...this has to be one of the best yet saddest stories i have ever read...it is amazing and i think imma share it with some of my friends...
Fitzzy chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
nonononono sobs and cries

Oh no, poor Gilbert and Matthew and ahh, that was honestly so heart wrenching.

Sad as it was, it was also amazingly written.
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was very very scarey.
anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
SCREAMING AND CRYING SCREAMING AND CRYING SCREAMING AND CRYING CURLED UP IN A BALL ON THE FLOOR MORE SCREAMING AND CRYING
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
i cried at the end
colliding-colors chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well you successfully made me start crying. Not just like one tear but several pouring over and close to sobbing. I got concerned looks from my mom and sister, so all in all, good job.
This should have a sequel and if you make one you can have as many virtual hugs as you want!
Evil Lemon Demon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow! That was awesome! Hope you make a sequel. :)
Me chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
... That was really good. Really good.
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Italy definitely thats why he was so silent :D
muShIii chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
oh my god, they killed Matthew!

But I the idea and your style :)
Annie Tatterton chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
But..but..WHY MATTIE! No! It's not fair it not fair its not fair! And Gilbert! Oh my gosh im just so sad now..im going to go crawling a corner and sob now...D': Oh..and i think its Russia-no- i HOPE its Russian..Ivan scares the hell outa me.
Kaitsakii chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was amazingly written and so heartbreakingly sad, and I honestly loved it. Seriously, I don't even know whatcelse today except that this was amazing.