Reviews for Healing Hands
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Excellent story. It really shows the compassion Arnold has, especially for Helga.

Too bad you do not have more reviews, because you deserve much more. I think one reason you don't is because almost all very short stories do not tell enough about it.

But your story is short and to the point. It does not need any more to it.

Arnord's feelings really show, thanks to you.
Terran Seige Tank chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Great Arnold monologue! Somehow, someway, this reminds me of Pepper Ann's "Within the Nutshell" episode. Don't you think? ("Less central nervous, more cardiopulmonary").

- tst : )
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Is this Haley from the board?

This piece is marvelous. I'm not just saying that. Few stories delve into Arnold's mind and what he really thinks of Helga, and write it well. This is the exception.
orphean aurora chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
That was beautiful. I hope you continue to write more stories.
purplepincushion chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
You thought this sucked? Are you kidding? This is great! I loved this!
chinyemagne chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Hi Haley, this is AKAchinyere from the forum...I really love the angle you took on the story, and I do agree with whoever said it first...it is so poignant, I absolutly love it! We all wonder what Arnold really thinks about Helga, the girl that confuses the hell out of him, and I think this is perfect! It also makes the little premature romance so cute. Keep up the work...and it could definitely be longer. More!
Poison Ivory chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Wonderful! It was so poignant, so sweet, so...Arnold. You really captured him. I loved it.
Helgacrazy chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
OMG! that is so good! I can't explain the feelinf that story gave me! is so sweet Haley you shoud make more! If you can! That fic was intelligent! it was so thouching! I wish he could of said that in other episodes! Haley you get 10 out of 10 it was simply wonderful!

Your friend at the HA! Forum, Helgacrazy _
rock steady13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
*applause* you have earned it. that and my thanks for putting this story on the web. it was WONDERFUL. absolutely, 100% wonderful. my only complant is the shortness. maybe you could write a multi chaptered ha! fic with a big plotline and stuff and things...? (*ahem*hint, hint) i cant believe you thought you were bad at this! i liked it from arnold's pov on helga, there should be more of these. anyvays, great & WONDERFUL :) job on this fic! if you ever decide to write more ha! i'll be there ;)