Reviews for Theres only One direction: Up all night
daniel chapter 1 . 1/14
awesome!
Snooze Button chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
...Do you know how categories work? Passion isn't just a word, it's the name of a Sondheim musical... which has NOTHING to do with One Direction. Now, I'm always a little creeped out to read fan fiction about real people, but that wouldn't be a big deal, and I wouldn't care if you didn't spam the legitimate story categories with this... Post it somewhere else! Don't be annoying!
Ivy the panda chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
USA one direction? now im intruiged.(i cannot spell*(magine a british accent*)
FueledByChocolate chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Entries not allowed:

Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
One or two liners.
MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is violating rule 4, no stories with real people are allowed, so I have reported it. Just thought I'd let you know so you can be prepared if it's deleted.

Also, I want to comment on a few other things in case you want to post another story.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence and dialogue, this was hard to read and amateurish. The format also needs to be changed, break everything up into paragraphs, it'll make it easier to read.

Might I suggest getting a beta reader for your next story?
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
You're in the wrong section.
catcatcatcat13 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
This is really amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!