Reviews for Sir Tristan of Camelot and His Lady
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Arthur is so selfish. Did not promote Merlin all because he des not want george as a servant.
Tuli-Susi chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
Oh wow, I really loved this! I do like Tristan and Isolde - I wonder what happened to them? (Sorry, I hope you watched at least the first episode of S5, I'm a coupld eps behind, actually.)

I like the reveal that you had, to Arthur, Gwaine and the rest of the knights. I love reading reveal fics because the writers have yet to show us and everyone has their own version of it. Though for some reason I have this faint idea that they may end the series without acutally having the reveal. THat would be disastrous, then again, with all the hype and everyone having their own ideas, it is a monumental task to undertake.

Anyways, if you ever write more Merlin fics, I'll be there to read them! (And the amount of House fics you have makes me want to watch the show just so I can read them...)
Estel chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
Great story!
And the last chapter was very sweet. I like it that Arthur has a daughter in your story...
She-Who-Hides chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Just so you know, Balinor didn't have magic. Merlin had asked him if he did and he said no, that he only uses prayers of the Old Religion. When he healed Arthur, he was using regular practices, like Gaius would. Merlin wasn't a very good healer at the time, whether magical or not.
Julie Winchester chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
I like the boy
Julie Winchester chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
Yay, dragon meeting and a she-dragon is born! Red goes good with white, by the way lol
Amethyst M chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
This is well written.
chibitomodachi chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
can't wait to see more! i hope that you update soon! and i hope that you would write some merlin whump! love seeing the others take care and protect merlin.. :3 looking forward to it!
Julie Winchester chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Oh god you can't just end it there! (this coming from an author who does quite a few cliffhangers herself)
I just WANT them to meet the Dragon!
Julie Winchester chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I've a feeling the Queen might soon present the King with an heir.
Amethyst M chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Very good.
servant123 chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
:) :) :) :) :)
servant123 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Hehe :D :D :D This chapter made me very happy :) :) :)
God bless :)
servant123 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Hehe :) I like all of this story. It makes me smile a lot :)
God bless!
servant123 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Well done :) I like that Tristan's past came up- I was hoping we'd see something like that :) Keep up the good work! :)
God bless