Reviews for Judging
last1stnding chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Interesting viewpoint about Kate and also true. Well written.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
This is so unbelievably superb and well written, ferry! I LOVE it!

It goes without saying how much Peter's thoughts in here warmed my heart. *melts*

Very well done, what with the many references in just 100 words, bravo.

And if you hadn't stumbled across the answer to the clinic's spelling yourself, I would gently have pointed you in the direction of that scene with the business card Peter pulled from his pocket to call Melissa after Neal's sort-of-'distress call/fax'. hehe

Plus, you are right; any excuse will do to watch (and re-watch) drugged Neal and caring/worried Peter. *evil grin*
WynonaRose chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I'm glad you gave us the deleted scene. Thanks!

And for the record...Kate is definately on my bad side! She totally had the best and through it away.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I have never liked Kate but if we have to had her to have Neal stay then I'm glad she was there.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I do read the notes and I liked yours a lot. It gave me insight into your story. I am glad that we got to see the one on the cutting room floor about Mozzie. He is a very special 'little guy.'
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Well I now realize I have to go back and watch the finale episode,because I must have missed Peter's nod to Neal.

I just wonder if Peter did that,What did it mean?I'm sure he didnt mean for Neal to cut the anklet and hop on a he?

He just ment for him to sit tight somewhere and Peter would handle this and it would be all alright.

JeanneZ84
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Very nice. Keep going.
Rainey13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Very true - a convoluted path, but Neal is the best partner Peter could ever hope for.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Those were really thoughtful conclusions from Peter's POV.

And he is right, while I'm also not quite certain Neal and Kate's feelings were 100% mutual, she played a huge role in building the relationship Peter now has with Neal, as a CI, a partner and a friend.

Very well done!
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Very Nice words from Peter on his partner Neal.

JeanneZ84